chapter 22 : Boyfriend? wedding?! when!??!*

"Yibo what do you think you are doing!??"

The door suddenly burst open revealing the great Mrs.Wang . She threw her sunglasses to one of the couch making both xiao zhan and wang yibo to get up from their position.
They were really shocked when the door opened .why not ? It happened really damn fast.

Upon seeing Mrs.Wang  wang yibo again became annoyed. She had to come now? Like seriously? He just made a confession and was on his way to get the other's confession too but his mother ruined it all.

Speaking of Xiao Zhan,  yibo glanced at him and got a bad feeling about it . Zhan was at the verge of anger , it's just his mother needs to trigger him with words and that's all. But whatever happens this time , he will surely stand by the one he loves and want to protect.

From the back of Yibo's mother , there comes that bitch who lured yibo earlier . Yibo wasn't pleased seeing her and worst she was pretending to cry.

"What's wrong with you Yibo? And this....this ...isn't he the guy who stayed at our house ? Why are you hanging out with him and kissing him? A man !
I didn't knew you would disappoint me this much . You are still meeting this poor slut."

"Mom , watch your mouth! Never badmouth someone judging from your own perspective! Why do you hate him that much !? What did he do to you to deserve that ?" Wang yibo asked.

"He didn't but his parents did. Freaking alcoholics. Don't know what crime they had committed. Who can guarantee their children aren't the same ?
Why am I blaming you yibo, it must be him who lured you into his trap! You are definitely not bending for a shitty poor guy!"

"Mom! You must-"

"Who told you to interfere with our business? Speaking of poor , shitty , slut ....I will not disrespect you but look at how poor you are at talking or addressing someone. Not classy enough madam. One more thing,  your son just confessed to me , first. If I'm that attractive,  I can't hold him to keep his eyes shut , can I?"
Xiao Zhan interfered.

"How dare you talk back at me ? You are really a snake into our wang family . Why did even he brought you into our family!? Your parents might have killed you before that or you didn't have ruined my son's life"

"I dare to talk back, why? Do you know the Xiao industries? Who built it and brought it higher and higher ? You are lucky to have a conversation with me ,ma'am. I don't feel like arguing with a women right now . So annoying."

"So what? So what you are rich? You have to leave this place in a minute! I don't even like to see your face or let alone tolerate you. You are here to break yibo's marriage isn't it? And yibo , you are coming with us right away and comfort  her!"
Mrs.Wang ordered.

The reason why yibo always hated her was because she is money lover . Wherever money is she bends towards it. And now because she have money she likes to rule over.  She has forced her likings on her children,  specially on yibo because he was going to be the heir.
He never liked to be controlled by someone , not even his mom .

Yibo's vein(?) is now popping up out because of anger . She is really unreasonable! How dare she insult Zhan like this!?
"And you think I will go? Mom , give it a rest already. And drag this slut out of my sight. I ain't giving sex to her , a horny bitch.
Don't you dare to insult Zhan! Had enough already ! From the beginning you tortured him to death! Aren't you a bit afraid of revenge and feel guilty ?"

"You..you are taking his side ?? You are lecturing your mom!!??" She screamed.

Yibo want near Zhan and took his hands tightly. Feeling yibo's touch zhan relaxed and stared at yibo.
Just 10 years ago , he used to stand by his mom and beat him. Even after few days , he wasn't allowed to sit on that dining table anymore.
And now, this guy has managed his way to zhan's heart and stealing all the places there.
He didn't even knew when the hate turned into admiration.

Yibo took their joined hands towards her making sure she gulps the scene down before saying ,
" As you see, he is my boyfriend already.  Don't come in  between us because I will never take your words in head . I don't care if you support me or disown me.
I wanted to tell you one thing for years ,
Don't order around me . It will not work.
And certainly i suggest you to leave and come to face us both on our wedding day if you want to apologise for your bad doings. We will respect you then"
Yibo said.

As he finished , zhan looked at him with wide eyes. Boyfriend!? Wedding ?!
How come he isn't aware?
Just few moments ago he said "I'm into you".
Not even confessed clearly !
No no this is not the confession,  zhan wants another one! And a clear one!

"Good , good yibo. You will regret this decision. I've chosen a nice woman for you and hoped you will give us heirs of our wang empire. You disappoint me."

"And you disappointed me a long ago. I don't mind it anymore" said back yibo.
Then Mrs.Wang went to the door with big steps and exited followed by the crying girl. Yibo gave them a disgusted look when zhan is still stunned how yibo protected him.

"This is the first time you protected me from your devilish mother" said zhan in a complete amusement.

When yibo heard that , he turned to look at zhan and his anger vanished right away as if nothing happened . He smiled at zhan and nodded
"I'm sorry that I didn't protect you before."

"Mhm. But it's okay if you do now hehe. Now tell me , when did i become your boyfriend and you have went to the wedding part too! Your imagination is wild dude."

Yibo chuckled and took his face closer to zhan's who didn't moved his head a bit.
" I just said the truth , my dear"

"Eh! You didn't even proposed to me! I ain't your boyfriend!"
Xiaozhan said and sat on the bed crossing his arms against his chest.
Seeing zhan like this yibo laughed and sat on the ground infront of zhan .
He took zhan's hands and placed a kiss on it .

"If you aren't my boyfriend then I'm your boyfriend! This sounds good. And I need to make a shirt for you that will say "wang yibo is my boyfriend" . So it can work as protection from the eyes of others since my Zhanzhan is a stunning beauty"

"How dare you call me beauty, you dumbo! I'm handsome! H.a.n.d.s.o.m.e! Be ready for your punishment! I'm not sparing you this time!"
As Xiao Zhan said , he jumped on yibo.

[A/n: so guys , I've my exams going on T T . Maybe I can't give regular updates. Sorry for that. Once my exams are finished,  I will continue it again :) ]