HEAVEN ARC: 13 Reasons Why

I don’t understand why destiny would let us meet knowing that we could never be together.

•|•|•|•|•

Dave watched in utter regret as he saw his body in a casket, being lowered to the ground. His mom, Sam, Sandra, Ayo and Liz were gathered sorrowfully. This took him back to how he died.

He was shot dead by that witch Kath called a sister. When he woke up, he thought he was alive. He thought somebody managed to save him, only to come to the cruel realization that he was actually dead.

Chika had pretended the mansion was raided and that he, Chris and Efosa were killed by their rivals. Dave felt so much anger that he tried to strangle her but he couldn’t touch her so it was futile. It was so frustrating.

He had been dead for nearly two months now and he had been wandering around. First of all, he had to live with the fact that he was actually dead. Dave grieved for himself and Kath. He tried to find Kath but he was disappointed. He didn’t bear much hope anyways.

Now he was at his home, watching his body being buried. “I’m so sorry Dave” Ayo said sadly, “I shouldn’t have left you there”.

“it wasn’t your fault Ayo, you have been a good friend” Dave said sadly. His mom cried profusely, “This is all that Katherine’s fault. If Dave had never met her, this wouldn’t be happening”.

“No mom, don’t say that” Dave said trying to hold her but he just went through her. “I’m sorry mom, I didn’t want to leave you”. No one could hear him and Dave felt so despondent. “I can’t believe this is happening to me!” he yelled frustrated, “how is any of this fair?! Why? Why did this happen?”.

Dave fell to the floor, “I can’t believe it ended like this”. Dave sat there sadly, his family and friends had already left. He remained there feeling incredibly let down. He didn’t know what else to do, where else to go, everything would just be a reminder of how he failed.

Dave was about to leave when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He was confused. Who would be able to touch him? He was a ghost. He turned back curiously and was shocked with the sight in front of him.

“w-w-whaaat?” Dave stuttered surprised....

NOTE

This chapter is exclusive on Webnovel. Now please support the writer by reading this chapter there, thank you.

Don't forget to share this story to your friends. Support a writer.