Chapter One

"I'm sorry Miss, but all of our flights are cancelled for the time being, due to the blizzard. We will let everyone know when we reschedule our flights, but for now, please wait. We apologize." The man at the front desk says. I sigh, then walk back to the chair that I had claimed as mine. I was in a more secluded part of the airport, the only people in the area were me and a few elderly people.

I'm Kylie. Brown hair and hazel eyes. I'm really pale. Pretty normal I guess.

Well, that's another night that I have to pay for my cat to stay at the pet hotel. And who knows how long I'll have to stay at this airport.

My vacation to England was wonderful. I got to see so many things, I was definitely not going to forget it. Especially now that I was going to be stuck in this airport. I stare ahead of me, at nothing.

Two hours pass. The blizzard doesn't show any sign of stopping.

All of a sudden, there was a commotion near the main part of the airport. I guess someone was getting angry. Then, a man comes fast walking around the corner. With a few strong looking men following him. Then, photographers. With their cameras flashing. Following him. Some police try to hold the photographers back. The man quickly sits down in a chair behind me.

I shake my head, turn on my phone. It's quite possible that someone famous is sitting behind me. But, I don't want to attract any attention to myself. There are still cameras flashing, the police very slowly pushing them back. I play on one of my apps, until the people and cameras leave. I exit to my home screen, a picture of Thomas Brodie Sangster.

Behind me, I hear, "That's a pretty good picture of me, if I do say so myself."

I pause. I put my phone down. I slowly turn around and look at the man behind me. My eyes widen when I see who it is. I quickly turn back around, close my eyes, and cover my mouth with my hand.

Holy crap. It was Thomas Brodie Sangster. Sitting behind me.

Scratch that. I hear him move, and I feel him sit beside me. Thomas Brodie Sangster is sitting beside me.

"Hi." He says. I open my eyes, take my hand off my mouth, and look at him. There he is. Thomas Brodie Sangster. His gorgeous face looks back at me. His dark brown eyes and light brown hair make me melt.

"Hi." I squeak out. He smiles, extends a hand. "Thomas Brodie Sangster, at your service."

I look at his hand, and take it. It was warm and a bit rough. And it was big. I look at our hands. I'm touching Thomas Brodie Sangster.

We shake hands. He pulls his hand away and says, "What's your name?"

"Kylie Fortz." I say immediately.

"Nice to meet ya Kylie. Are you a fan?" He asks.

"Well, I think that by the background picture on my phone, it's a yes. I'm a very big fan."

"It's always awesome to meet a fan. Especially one that doesn't attack me." He chuckles.

"I'm secretly fangirling inside. Very much." I say. "I'm trying very hard to be calm right now."

Thomas grins. "You can go crazy a bit if you want. Just please, don't try and cut a bit of my shirt off to keep as a souvenir."

I laugh. "Has someone tried that before?"

He nods. "Unfortunately, yes. And they've gotten away with a big chunk of my shirt." He sighs. "Some fans are a bit crazy."

Oh goodness, his voice. I'm melting.

"So Kylie, where are you from?" Thomas asks.

"Colorado." I say.

Thomas raises an eyebrow. "Really? Well, I'm traveling to Colorado to film for a movie. Where do you live?" He asks.

"In Colorado Springs." I say.

"Really? My hotel is about fifteen minutes away from there! What a coincidence! You'll have to show me around then."

Sure. You say it now, but you'll forget all about me after a couple of days.

I should take advantage of this opportunity to talk to him.

I smile. "Alright. Sounds fun."

I was having a conversation with Thomas Brodie Sangster. I silently thank God.

"So how about this weather, eh? I'm going to be late for the first bloody day of shooting. What a deal."

Ask him now, before you lose your nerve.

"Hey, um, can I have a picture with you please?" There.  I asked him.

"Of course you can." Thomas says, then gets up close to me.

He smells good.

I take out my phone, and take a picture. I took a picture with Thomas Brodie Sangster. I couldn't take it anymore. I stand up, jump a little, do a small happy dance. I squeal and say, "Yes, yes, yes! I met Thomas Brodie Sangster. I just got a picture with Thomas Brodie Sangster! Oh my goodness, this is awesome!"

Then I realize what I'm doing, and I stop, but not before finishing my little fangirl session. Then, a little out of breath, I stop, and my face is hot. I peek at Thomas, and I see him looking at me, silently laughing.

I blush, and sit back down. "S-sorry. Just really excited and stuff."

"No problem. That was pretty cute."

Did he just call me cute? Nah.

He yawns, which makes me yawn. He chuckles, and I grin. "Yawns are contagious, huh? Well, I'm exhausted. Time for sleep." He leans his head back and closes his eyes, resting his hands on his stomach.

After a while, he starts to softly snore. Engaging in creeper mode, I take out my phone and take a picture of him. I look at the picture. He's so handsome. I sigh. My life feels complete. I settle down in my chair beside him, and eventually fall asleep, the blizzard still raging outside.