Promise | Levi x (Sexually Assaulted) Reader

Prompt- Reader gets assaulted and goes to Levi

⚠️ EXREME TW⚠️

You wanted to be dead. You wished you were dead. Anything was better than this. Anything was better than reality. The cold concrete beneath you slowly turned warm as you laid there, wishing you were dead. It was cruel really. Why now? Why at all? The sky looked so pretty yet it was different. Not how you remembered it. Something was different. Horses pulling carriages came and went, your body never once moving or being questioned as people moved on with their lives without a second thought to yours shattering. Slowly, lights around began to go off, shops that were open late finally closed until you were in complete darkness, the only light being the moon.

You were a few blocks from the barracks. You were so close. Until they... You slowly stood up, you body shaking and barely holding itself upright. You moved one foot infront of the other, your tattered dress not doing much to protect you from the cold. You stumbled forward slowly, barely making progress as you got out of the alleyway and slowly dragged yourself back to the barracks.

It took nearly an hour to get there, finally getting inside the building after the strenuous task. You didn't know where to go. You didn't want to go to your room, you'd be alone there and you didn't want that. You thought of your Captain, the ebony haired man coming to mind as you slowly made your way to his door. This too took a while, your body protesting every step. You knocked on the door, it was late but you knew he would be up. It swung open immediately, a panicked Levi right infront of you.

"What happened Y/n?! One minute you were at the ball with us and the next you vanished! Where did you go?! It's been hours!" He took in your appearance, a gasp leaving his parted lips. "Oh my god... Y/n what happened?!"

You didn't answer, you eyes blurring from tears and your lip quivering. He stepped forward and reached for you, your body reacting and trying to step back only to fall. Your hands flew up, shielding yourself while you put your head down and squeezed your eyes shut.

"Oh my god..." he whispered and you looked up to see him frozen, a look of horror gracing his features deeply. He stepped forward slowly, his hands up cautiously. "Y/n, I don't wanna hurt you. Why don't we go get you cleaned up? Does that sound okay?" he was gentle, his voice low and smooth as he slowly slid down to a crouch in front of you.

"No." your first word.

"Why no?" he wasn't harsh. It was as if he was talking to a child, soft and gentle and not as gruff.

"N-naked."

"Y/n you don't have to be scared. I don't wanna do anything other than clean you. I promise."

You looked at him. This was Levi. Levi was trustworthy. He had bathed Hange multiple times before. You could trust him. You gave a weak nod before struggling to stand up. Levi looked like he wanted to help but didn't move, knowing what happened last time he would only make it worse. He walked slowly, glancing back and stopping to make sure you were still close. When you got into the bathroom he started the bath, making sure it was warm before plugging the drain and letting it fill. It didn't take long for the tub to become full, Levi turning off the tap and looking at you.

"I can turn around if you want." he said, already in motion.

Your hands went up to the buttons on your dress, or the ones that were left anyway. You barely touched them yet felt bile raise in your throat, you mind flashing back to terrifying moments. You tried to get it over with quickly, standing in nothing as soon as you could.

"Done?" Levi said, slowly turning around.

You were grateful that he kept his eyes on your face, being a gentleman and motioning to the water. It felt nice but did nothing to relieve the tension and fear coursing through you. You were alone after all, naked, and with a man. Your rational mind tried to tell you that it was only Levi, one of the the most respectful people in the regiment, yet the larger and more prominent side only sent signals of fear and danger. You were scared. Scared being along with him. Scared being exposed.