001 ‑ Hoodie Memories.

(001 - Hoodie Memories)

First and Foremost, this chapter is dedicated to Riri Rihanna_Adedeji! Today is her birthday, that's why I actually picked this date to publish this book. Happy Birthday, Baby Girl. I love you so much ❤️❤️.

This Chapter also is dedicated to every single one of you that have been here from the BTS Family Series. Everyone that supported me, all my hyper-active readers (I love to call you guys my family members 😌❤️). You guys are the very best.

Chapter 1 will be the shortest of all the chapters so, I apologize in advance for this short chapter... and also because it will kinda end in suspense 🤣. But really, what is Temilade's book without a little suspense, am I right?!

Who is excited to start this journey with me and the characters?🌚

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘
(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

My eyes shot open with a start, just about the exact second someone began to knock on my door.

For almost a month, it has been like this. Me waking up just when someone was about to knock on my door. It was like I had suddenly developed superhuman senses to know that someone was coming to knock on my door. Every single time, I would hold my breath, stand up from my bed and walk towards the door to open it...

Just like I was doing right now...

Hoping that he was the one standing behind it, ready to flash me his signature goofy grin and pass a teasing comment about me being a sleepy head.

Or call me a Monkey.

I took small steps towards my door, hoping, just like I have done for the past month, that he was the one standing behind it. As I turned the doorknob, I just knew, I felt it again. I was going to be disappointed, just like I have been disappointed the last month.

And when I opened the door, it wasn't him.

Just as I had thought.

"Hilary," She called softly to me and I looked at her, watching her worried gaze shift from my face to every one of my other features. She was Evelyn Eghosa.

My mum.

"Hilary!" I snapped out of my reverie, my eyes meeting my mum's worried ones. I had absolutely no idea how long I had zoned out. "Hilary, you are zoning out on me. Are you alright?" Her voice came out frantic and filled with anxiety. I stepped aside to allow her in and she walked in, the anxiousness still written all over her face.