𝚅𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

{𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅}

"Good Morning!" The youngest De La Cruz sibling beamed. The family was having a nice breakfast consisting of fruits, eggs, bacon, bagels, biscuits. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Okay, listen up." the oldest De La Cruz spoke up, causing everyone to stop eating, but except for Anna.

The 5-year-old was eating cut-up apple slices. And nobody interrupts Anna and her apple slices.

"I decided we are going on a little family vacation-"

"Hawaii?!" Oliver and Noah both squealed like children. Anthony glares at them, making them shut up immediately.

"No, unfortunately. But we are going to stay at Diamond Hotel for a couple of days." then suddenly anna gasp and everyone looks at her.

"We are going to a hotel made of diamonds?!" she squeals with a huge smile on her face. The boys chuckle at her childlike mind.

"No, mamas, it's not made of diamonds. At least I don't think so." Alex says. Anna shrugs and goes back to eating her apples.

"When are we leaving?" Tyler asks, still looking tired from having to be awake in the mornings in general.

"In less than 3 hours," Anthony smirks, watching their shocked expressions.

"WHAT?"

"And you tell us now?"

"Why didn't you give us a heads up?"

"I don't even know what I'm to wear?!"

"Dude, what are you? a woman?."

"Aye, let's just say, looking this good takes time and patience."

"Do I have to wear a suit?"

"It's a vacation, not a business meeting."

"their shit is expensive!"

"what does shit mean?"

Everyone pauses and glares at Tyler. He raises his hands in surrender.  "that's a yucky word, anna, don't say it, okay?"

Anna looks at her older brother but says okay anyway because she doesn't want to make her brothers mad.

"You're an idiot," Oliver says to his trouble-making brother. Tyler rolls his eyes. Soon after breakfast, everyone went upstairs to pack.

Joshua helped Anna pack her bag first, which consisted of mostly stuffed animals, but Joshua had to negotiate with her only to bring two.

Anna was adamant about being Mr. Squirt, but she didn't know who I another one to choose. After Noah packed her little suitcase with all her clothes and necessities, anna was left to procrastinate on which you would Company Mr. squirt and her on the trip.

This was a tough decision for her. "Joshy, would you please leave me to make this very important dilsioon." anna says with a serious face.

Joshua gives his little sister an amused look. "Decision, baby girl, and of course." he kisses her forehead and leaves to pack up his belongings. Once everyone was packed and ready to go, Anthony had called a limo to take them to their destination. He'd rather not be cramped in a minivan for 2 hours with his siblings.

The limousine will have enough space for everyone to relax, silently praying that Anna will be asleep for most of the ride. That little girl can have more energy in her little body times x10 than you would expect.

Once everyone was finished packing, Anna decided to bring her stuffed lamb that Noah got her a couple of weeks ago. She named it Nola after Noah. Everyone gathered in the limo, making themselves comfortable. Both Tyler and Anna were cuddled up together, watching Moana on the TV.

Joshua and Anthony were both responding to emails trying to clear out their week. Oliver and Noah were playing a multiplayer game on their phone. Alex fell asleep about 10 minutes into the drive. Time passes, and Anna's only had one breakdown, but only because she gave her last apple slice to Tyler even though she wanted it.

But she wanted to be nice and give it to him. When he ate it, all you can hear is her sniffles. "What's wrong, baby?" Noah asked, noticing his little sister seconds away from bursting out crying.

And she did.

She ran to the comforts of her brother Noah, throwing herself at him. It caught him off guard at first, but he held her tight as she cried. Everyone stopped what they were doing and started throwing questions everywhere.

"What happened?"

"Why is she crying?"

"Tyler, what did you do?"

"Why is it always me?"

"You've made her cry the most out of all of us."

"Oh F off, asshole."

"Enough."

Everyone took a second to recollect themselves; Noah stroked Anna's hair lovingly. "Why are you crying, anna?" Annabella takes a few minutes to calm down. "I-I gave TyTy my last a-apple slice because I thought it would be the right thing to d-do. But then I got sad because I also wanted the apple slice too."

The boys do their best to hold back their laughter and all thinking the same thing.

Our little sister is so precious.

"Anna, if you wanted more slices, you could've just asked; we have more."

Anna's face turns a bright tomato red.

"Oh."

*****

The De La Cruz family have finally arrived at the hotel; the building was absolutely luxurious. The bell boy took their luggage while the rest of them went inside to register. The inside of the building was extravagant. It had lots of little shops and some family and children attractions.

They had inside and out pools, 15 hot tubs, 2 waterparks, 28 shops, 7 restaurants, and 72 floors. The place was over the top; indeed, Oliver took anna to look at some of the fishes in the little pond area.

Tyler went with Noah to grab some snacks for the room, and Alex went to buy a charger because he forgot his at home. Joshua and Anothony went to talk to the receptionist. Once everything was settled, everyone regrouped.

But the thing that made Anthony's heart drop is seeing his little brother with tears in his eyes looking panic, but before he can ask what happen, he beat him to it.

"Anna's gone."

*************

Sheeeeshhh, what an ending. lmao, ily don't be mad 😅❤️

Also, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! 14k reads!? And 700votes!?

I love you guys, and your comments always make me smile. Thank you again, and I apologize for any grammar mistakes.

Q: Favorite Color?

A: Red❤️🍓🌹💃