24

niallhoransboob

liked by 69clay69 and 22 others

niallhoransboob i miss my gogs :(

69clay69 come to florida then it's not that hard duh
niallhoransboob i have a real job unlike u. you're what's wrong with this generation. don't know what it's like in the real world. get a job lazy ass. 
69clay69 😧 ok boomer

feralmangog don't miss you btw 
niallhoransboob wtf
feralmangog 😘 
niallhoransboob 🤢 gross. pda is disgusting. don't come near me. 
feralmangog but you're so sexy please i messed up im sorry 

dickcheese420 BREAK UP WITH GOGY BE MINE <3
niallhoransboob OKAY SAPPY FUCK U GEORGE LET'S GET MARRIED 

bloom wow it's like i got these photos from pinterest by looking up "couple aesthetic." yktv. 

karlfromdablock who took this photo because there's no chance you and george have FRIENDS. was it ur mom?
niallhoransboob KARL J THAT IS SO RUDE. we have friends. trust. also connor took this not mama vu 
cdawg it's true i did yuppp
karlfromdablock aren't they so cute @cdawg?
cdawg the cutest. 

"sapnap, why would you comment that."

"it's just a joke, george. i don't actually like her and she won't leave you for me. you know that right?"

"i don't like it. stop doing it."

"no, it's funny."

"seriously it's not. you're so annoying."

"you're so jealous and for what? for what? clay back me up on this."

clay takes the fork out of his mouth. "mm, how about no. i'm not getting involved," he pauses, "and can you guys not argue while we're eating for the 30th time?"

sapnap huffs, "blame george for being immature."

"shut up sapnap," he spits, irritated. "i'm not hungry anymore," george stands abruptly, his fork clattering on the plate. he turns and rushes out of the room, slamming his bedroom door.

"geez, what's his problem?" sapnap scoffs.

"i don't know, probably because you keep hitting on his girlfriend."

"it's just a joke, dude. i didn't think he'd get that upset about it."

clay sighs, "well now you know. go apologize."

sapnap rolls his eyes. "yeah, okay, dad."

"i'm serious, nick."

"whatever. i'm done eating."

sapnap stands in a similar fashion to george, leaving clay all alone at the dining table, wishing his friends would just grow up. he grabs his phone from the counter, texting SOS to the only one who could save him. and he had a plan.

dré
devyn
devyn
DEVYN

dév
omg what
what
what
i'm trying to SLEEP asshole

dré
i need you in florida NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
PLEASE

dév
wait what
what's wrong
what happened
dream
dream
CLAY???

dré
it's george
you need to come now
i'll pick you up from the airport
get here as fast as you can
please hurry

dév
okay i'm packing now
text you when i land
read 7:23 pm

dream felt bad for lying to the girl, but he figured she'd be coming in a month or so anyway— she just needed a little push.

"boys!" he yelled, "it's a phone off typa night. bring them here in the kitchen."

a distant "no!" was screeched, who dream figured was sapnap. but dream always got his way. he and devyn were similar like that. probably why george was dating both of them. dream on the dl though. 

dream knocked on george's door first, finding him laying in bed with his airpods in. 

"what?" george monotonously asked without looking up.

"no phones tonight. hand yours over."

"seriously?" he raised an eyebrow, clearly still annoyed.

dream nods.

"this is like when i was 13 all over again. and i only got grounded that time because i threw a rock at gen." (his sister idk i'm making shit up)

despite his complaining, he complied, giving dream side-eye before placing the phone in his open palm. 

"thank you very much, sir. now go to the living room we're gonna watch a movie."

george didn't bother responding, pushing past dream towards the stairs. 

sapnap put up much more of fight, resulting in a screaming match that had george wishing he was back in london. eventually, the younger of the three stomped down the stairs, with dream on his tail, rubbing his temples. 

"sup, gogs," sapnap muttered as he plopped on the couch, several cushions away.

george rolled his eyes, grabbing a pillow to hold in between his arms.

"sap do you have something you want to say to george?"

sapnap turned to face george, crossing his legs on the sofa. 

"george-- goggy woggy, i am so so sorry i hurt your feelings. i am in utter disbelief and shock that you are dating someone so out of your league and i would never pursue your girlfriend even though she has the hots for me. i hope you forgive me."

"sapnap!" dream groaned, "try again."

"okay! fine. george, i actually am sorry. i didn't mean to hurt your feelings. i won't do it again. promise."

it was silent for a moment while george contemplated forgiving him. they'd been friends for so long, he decided to cut sapnap some slack. 

"okay, i forgive you. and i know she's out of my league. she's out of everyone's league."

"you got that right," sapnap reached over and stole a sip from dream's white claw. it was black cherry. dream would drink black cherry. disgusting. 

the three of them then argued about which movie to watch, which resulted in a marathon since they couldn't agree on one. it went: hunger games mockingjay part one (dream was very specific about which he wanted to watch), the secret life of pets, and howl's moving castle. you can guess who picked each movie. 

DREAM AND BLACK CHERRY WHITE CLAW SLANDER ALLOWED!!!!! THE BEST FLAVOR IN THE OG PACK IS LIME. also peep dream being a literal father george and sapnap fighting gives me the gigs. 

also this book is coming to an end soon so who would y'all want me to write about next? kinda leaning towards sapnap because i love him but lmk in the comments below! also like and subscribe.