Dungeon entrance

"Haaah....haaah!! The one who going to get the treasure is the Clover kingdom!!" Asta said as he Slash a man that is covered with diamond
.......

"Alright we're almost there." Rin said as she continue riding her broom.

"Look over there."Sheele said a she saw some sort of Entrance.

"That must be the dungeon!! Come on lets go!!" Rin said as she rush to the entrance

But then a fire ball was seen moving fast towards her.

"Watch out!!" Sheele said as she brings out her Grimoire

"Bronze magic: Magnum Cannonball" Sekke raised his hand towards Rin's position then a cyan color ball appeared around her.

"Fire!" Sekke said as his Cannonball started firing as the fire ball.

"Thanks Sekke-kun! Elemental Magic: Gandr!! " Rin thank Sekke then proceeds to fire her magic to the ground where they found a group of hooded individuals that was readying their spells.

Then the fired it towards Rin's team

"Scissor magic: Extase" Sheele made a big scissor with her magic

She then blocked some of the attacks

Then they see Rin coming back to them.

"What's the plan?" Sekke asked as he dodge an attack

"Can you make it so that we all have this Magic barrier to protect us?" Rin asked as she tank another attack.

"I can't cause its hard to control but i can make two at most but the other is not as strong as the first one." Sekke said as Rin nodded

"That's good. Sheele use your scissors to intercept some attacks, I'll try to create a tornado near them, then you Sekke create a Barrier around Sheele with you inside." Rin said as she flew towards the enemies.

"Haaah.. Magnum Cannonball." Sekke created a cyan ball  with the two of them inside "let's go" Sekke said as he sit at back of Sheele's Broom.

"Scissor Creation magic: Cutter Swarm!" Sheele said as many small scissors appeared.

Another barrage of magic was seen coming to them.

But Rin Blocked it with her Barrier(the Magnum Cannonball)

But another barrage appeared speeding towards them.

Then the Scissors swarm started to Block the Attacks ,some Scissor broke because of the magic attack but was still able to stop it.

Then they rushed to the ground when they're near the ground Sekke stood up an said

"I'll be going down first" As he unsheathed the two swords.

Then he jumped down.

Then landed and started mowing down the hooded individuals.

Sekke slashes the last one.
Rin and Sheele landed, Rin ran to Sekke while Sheele went to the unconscious ones.

"There's no blood?" Rin was confused as she saw the enemies
"The swords rejected me, they're blunt." Sekke answered her

"A sword that chooses its master. That's kinda neat." Rin said as she inspect the swords.

"Can i hold them?" She asked

"Hm? Yeah sure here." Sekke gave her the Excalibur Morgan.

Then the sword started reacting as ot release mana.

"Looks like it found its owner. Use it well." Sekke said as he threw the sheath to Rin.

"Are you sure? This looks like a strong sword."

"Yeah it's fine i wont be able to use it anyway."

Then Sheele appeared

"They're from the Diamond kingdom. And from the looks of it they're just guards, there's probably a party inside the dungeon." She said with serious look.

"Lets go inside then since the enemies might be engaging with our fellow magic knights" Rin said as she readied the sword.

"Alright let's go" Sekke said as he made Dingir.

Sheele nods and also readied her giant scissor

Then they ran inside.