< L >

{TRIGGER WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT! DO NOT READ IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT, THANK YOU! Otherwise, enjoy!}

Cataleya Valentina Velez:

Neveah and I burst through Celine's door, hoping to find her there. And we do. Thank god!

'What do you think you're doing?' Neveah asks, stepping closer to Celine.

She's packing her stuff, scaring me a little. We had a short talk last night and she wasn't really trying to fight this agreement. 'You heard what Rafael said, she gave us forty-eight hours.'

'You're not going.' I state, pulling the bag out of her reach.

I honestly don't care what Rio thinks is best. I won't let him sell Celine against her will. No fucking way. 'What she said. Also, we might have bought you a little time.' Neveah mumbles, pulling Celine into a hug.

'Really? How?' Celine asks curiously, making me wait for Neveah to answer.

How the fuck did she convince Rio to give us more time? Unless it has nothing to do with Rio and they went behind his back.

'We killed Monica.' She says, sighing deeply. 'You did what?!' 'Who is we?' Celine asks a little concerned. 'Well, I didn't do it. Tiago did.'

'Why would he- When did he even- How can you-' I don't know how the fuck she can be so calm about all of this.

'She was in his room last night. We headed back there and she demanded to talk to him about some shit. I didn't trust it so I went after them, into the little forest beside the house.' Celine and I wait for her to continue, while I try to understand what this means.

'She brought up some old shit, apparently, they talked about marriage and kids, but anyways. She was all like: you deserve so much more than that bitch bla bla bla.' Neveah continues, mocking Monica's voice a little. 'She noticed me and continued bashing me for a while. I jumped in because she got a little too close to Tiago, and she exploded. She pulled her gun on me and threatened to kill me.'

When the fuck- 'Somehow Tiago convinced her that he was going to love her again, and she believed him. So he shot her and now she's dead.' She says without any guilt in her voice.

I always knew she was crazy, but this is a whole nother level. It's like she doesn't even care that Leon took someone's life. But on the other hand, she did threaten to kill her.

If Monica's dead, Celine might be free. She might be, because of the fact that the deal is certainly off. But on the other hand, they might've started a war. Rio is going to be fucking pissed when he finds out about this. Unless... Does he know about it already?

I doubt it. Leon and Neveah both would've been dead if he knew about this. But then again, I haven't seen him since last night. Did he even go to bed?

'Where's the body?' 'Somewhere in the forest, Tiago said that we should drop her body on the side of the road when we leave.' Oh god...

'Does Rio know?' Celine asks softly, taking in all the information. Neveah shrugs and takes a deep breath. 'I don't think so, but he just might.'

'We have to tell him.' I state, a little uncertain myself.

Rio's going to fucking explode if he finds out about this, but we have to come up with a plan.

Monica's men will search for her and when they find her, they'll link her death to us.

'We should probably-' A loud noise from down the hall startles all of us. We turn back to each other and jump up at the same time, running to the hall.