That one girl

Suri should've guess that the club would be the only place she'd meet the only person she didn't want to see the most. She turned to her boyfriend, wondering if he noticed the other girl, but he seemed busy talking to Jisung about whatever shit they were talking about. 

"Are you okay?" Somi asked the girl, causing her to pull away from Hyunjin, walking closer to Somi. 

"MyunHee is here." Suri mumbled, and Somi looked at her confused. 

"Who?" 

"Hyunjin's ex." Somi looked around the club, looking for the girl, letting out a dry chuckle as she turned to Suri. "Do you think she knows that we're here?" 

"I guess yeah, I mean she's sending death glares to Hyunjin now." Somi said, causing the other girl to groan, putting her head on the table in front of her. 

"Hey, you're okay babe?" Hyunjin now had his attention back on the girl, moving back closer to her, putting his hand on her back. Suri nodded quickly, smiling quickly at him. He looked at her confused, before leaning to peck her forehead. "Want to dan-"

"Ugly bitch is making her way to us-" Somi cut Hyunjin off, causing him to look at her confused, as Suri turned to her, staring at her with wide eyes. 

"Who?" Before the two girls could answer him, he froze in his place the second he heard the only voice he hated so much.

"Hyunjin." He turned to the girl, now standing beside him, leaning her upper body on his chair's arm, giving him a clear view of her chest. Hyunjin let out a cough, turning away from her, to grab his drink. "How have you been? How have you all been?" Myunhee said, her eyes falling on Suri, specifically on Hyunjin's hand on her. 

"We're doing great, actually were- We were just doing great." Seungmin decided to answer the girl when he noticed no one was planning to. 

"Didn't know you were parting here." She said, her eyes still fixed on Hyunjin who wasn't even glancing at her. "You want some comp-"

"Actually no, thanks. We're doing good like that." Somi stepped in too, causing the girl to turn to her. 

"Do I know you?"

"Oh, trust me you wouldn't want to know me." Somi sent her a fake smile, taking a sip of her drink. 

"Boys-" 

"Nah, Somi is right. We're doing great like that, Myungee." Chan said, causing the girl to glare at him.

"Its Myunhee," 

"I didn't want to know." Chan said once again, causing the girl to fake a smile at all of them.

"Whatever then. See you guys later then." Myunhee turned to Hyunjin once again, chuckling when she saw the guy wasn't looking at her still. "See ya, Hyunie." She put her hand on his biceps, giving it a soft squeeze, before turning to smile at Suri, walking away from them. Hyunjin let out a breathe he didn't know he was holding. 

"Didn't know that meeting your ex would make you this nervous." Suri joked, grabbing her drink. 

"It didn't make me nervous, it disgusted me." Hyunjin said, and he was thankful that the boys continued their conversation as if nothing happened and didn't start teasing him or question him about anything. "Are you okay, tho?" He turned to look at the girl and she nodded her head quickly at him, looking at him confused. 

"I mean, its not everyday you see your boyfriend's ex, right?" Hyunjin said, sending her a soft smile.

"I mean you see your girlfriend's ex every single day, you must be exhausted." Suri joked and Hyunjin couldn't help but let out a loud laugh. 

"Yeah, trust me I am." The two continued their day, smoothly, but they knew that more is yet to come.