000. Extra part I

Extra: Lottery

(Y/n x You)

//because I saw a lot of comments falling in love with self. So here, ya narcissists. Lmao. And I'm still thinking what to do.

Business class are in a crisis... which don't happen ever so often eversince Y/n became the face of their products.

It seemed that they miscalculated the overproduction of some items they deemed as unwanted and they need to get its profit back.

With that said, they marched to the Y/nology club headquarters which were the center of most of their costumers and avid fans of the e/c eyed ex soldier.

What are they selling now?

Just some Y/n body pillows-- joke. It's a simple luck or friendship bracelet.

The entrepreneurs gave Y/n an f/c one and told her to wear it for marketing advertisement and promised her a pay and cookies. Wearing it around school, business class began to boast the new bracelet which the girl was modeling wherever she goes.

It was sold quite nicely at first. But since it was oversupplied, they couldn't sell anymore at school which took them now in Y/nology fandom!

You were part of that fandom being on of the branch officer managing Y/nology club in Shiketsu high. There were different schools too and most of you got along fine.

On the other hand, you were seriously in a bad mood.

So bad you'll probably use your quirk and fling the person next to you towards the moon where Armstrong's footprint(debated if true or not) was.

Inasa Yoarashi, your classmate in hero course kept on telling you about his short endeavours, the fate of meeting his idol sitting alone in a quiet place, saying how pretty her crystalline like e/c eyes looked up close, her smile being the sweetest coming from such soft and kissable lips, her flawless h/c locks that was waved by the gentle breeze and how...

How the same Inasa Yoarashi explained.

How soft she was when he hugged him

and...

How sweet she smelled when he was so close and kissed her smooth forehead.

HE EVEN SAW HER BLUSH!

Ah, how envious this bastard is.

You were too annoyed that he met her first before you... the one who started Y/nology trend in Shiketsu...

"I want to hug her again. I really can't forget the sensation." Inasa said.

You glared at the male who's smile seemed to have never escaped his face. And to your jealousy and annoyance,  pulled his ear.

"Ow! Y/n, Ow!" He cried. (You're going to use the exact same name. So you two will share the name together.)

"Don't announce your encounters. Some people might think that my Ackerman-chan is that easy to exploit and they'll do what you did to her." You warned. "So we have to protect her dignity by you, keeping what harrassment you did, a secret. Do. You. Understand?"

"Ow Y/n! I get it! And I didn't harass her, I cheered her up!" The boy complained.

You scoffed. "You think hugging and kissing someone's forehead without consent is a means of cheering someone up?! Gosh, you should be glad that my Ackerman-chan is kind enough to let you off. Because if you did that to me, I'm going to sue you."

Inasa looked shocked. "Wait... that's... a bad move?" He asked.

Y/n looked at him even more shocked. "You didn't fucking know?!"