𝚜𝚒𝚡

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜 -- 𝚜𝚞𝚋 𝚞𝚛𝚋𝚊𝚗

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚍. 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡

When I awoke, it wasn't of my own accord. Icy water rushed over my body, making me jolt in the chair I was in. I gasped quickly, my eyes shooting open at the sudden shock. I was met with darkness, but it was soon replaced with a set of cerulean eyes as the bag over my head was ripped away.

"Damn. You're a pretty heavy sleeper, aren't you?"

I immediately frowned at the face looking at me with amusement. I leaned away, twisting my bound arms behind me, trying to loosen the ropes that dug into my skin. At the rough feeling on my bare feet, I looked down in surprise to see my shoes were missing.

"I made sure that you wouldn't think too much about running," Dabi said, sitting back on his haunches. The glass surrounding us crunched under the weight of his heavy boots. I swallowed hard, trying my best to glare at him, despite the fear that threatened to consume me.

"What do you want from me?" I demanded.

"Answers," He replied simply. "If you tell me what I want to know, without lying, I might consider leaving you alive. However, if you tell me shit that's not true, I'll fucking hunt you down and light your ass up. I don't like liars."

His voice was calm, and even, but his words were dark and menacing. He was threatening me, and he was getting his message across to me pretty well. Lying wasn't an option if I wanted to stay alive. I didn't know jackshit about this guy, but something told me he would stick by his word.

"What do you want to know?"

Dabi laughed. Arms dangling over his knees, he tilted his head back a little, looking down the bridge of his nose at me. I shifted uncomfortably.

"I'll hand it to you," He said. "You're handling all this pretty well. But, I won't waste my breath on that. What's our exact location, and are we still in Japan?"

I felt my eyebrows furrow together. "Tokyo, Japan. I don't know where you took me, but the estimated coordinates of the city are 35.6762 degrees North, and 139.6503 degrees East. Previously, we were in the Kanagawa Prefecture."

Dabi quirked a brow. "And you know this just from the top of your head?"

"Yes. I can also tell from the position of the moon in that window, it's about 9:20-ish in the evening. I've been out since 8, and since it's only been about an hour since I was knocked out, we couldn't have gone very far from the convenience store. By the fact that you took the time to remove my shoes and surround me with glass, which would have taken approximately fifteen to twenty minutes to do, and by the way this place is laid out, I'd say we were in the warehouse two blocks away."