Chapter 34

*Edited

*Edited

Layla

"Your what!" I say looking at him in shock.

He looked down at me and shrugged.

He grabbed my hand and started taking me towards the ring.

He stopped near some empty seats that were right in front of the ring.

He looked down at me and pulled me to him.

"Don't move from this spot." He says keeping eye contact with me.

I nod and he leans down and kisses my temple before walking off.

I sigh and sit down in the seat.

A couple of minutes later a bold middle-aged man walks onto the ring with a microphone.

"Hello everyone!" He shouts into the microphone and everyone starts cheering.

"Welcome to New Yorks Night Fight, we have two of the best fighters fighting for you tonight." He cheers and stands to the side.

"Please welcome Miller Polar into the ring." He screams into the microphone and the crowd goes wild cheering for the man.

A very large man walks into the ring and starts smirking at the crowd.

"And fighting against Miller we have the devil himself, Landon Malik!" The crowd goes rigid at the name.

I watch as Landon comes out his muscular tatted chest on full display only wearing basketball shorts that hung dangerously low.

The dimmed lights made him look extremely intimidating, his night-black hair was falling in front of his eyes, his high cheekbones defined by the lighting.

He looked deadly right now.

Slowly I felt a wave of panic looking at the large man in front of him.

Sure Landon was muscular, more muscular than any teenage boy, but his opponent was like the size of hulk. 

Though due to Landon's height, Landon easily towered over him.

"Alright fighters, from the count of three."

The crowd cheers and the two men stand their stance.

Landon's face was completely blank, his defined jaw now tense and his grey eyes deadly.

"1."

I grow anxious and keep my eyes stuck on Landon.

"2"

Landon's cold eyes go from his opponent to mine.

He stares into mine then a small smirk graces his lips and sends me a wink before turning back to the man.