Chapter 6: The test of idiots

Nerida POV

I woke up late but I didn't give a fuck.

I guess after all these years of doing the same routine over and over again really took a toll on me.

I knew that Kakashi comes late considering how he arrived late yesterday.

Then I got dressed, head downstairs and saw all of the ghosts sulking, and have solemn faces on their faces with a bit of doubt. But I went in the kitchen to make breakfast, and made some bacon and eggs with toast. When I was eating my food, I saw that all of the ghosts still had the doubt expressions on their faces.

"Hey... is something bothering y'all?" I asked while eating.

They looked at me and then at each other. After a few seconds minato was the first one to speak up. "Were just concerned, will you able to beat Kakashi. I mean, he is a jonin and he is one of the best ninjas here in the village. But you're also strong too Nerida but we just don't know." He said in a concerned tone.

   I stopped eating and confidently spoke "Yes, you know never underestimate people but also I don't think i can beat him, I know I can beat him." 

I look at the time it was 8AM. "Hey I am going to hokage mountain, your welcome to come." I gave a smile to cheer up the worried hokages. They nodded a little.

Time skip

We arrived at the hokage rock, I was on top of lord 3rd. I summoned a instrumental shell ocarina that used to be my mother's when she gave it to me when i was a child:

 I summoned a instrumental shell ocarina that used to be my mother's when she gave it to me when i was a child:

And the song she used to sing too me every night along with my mother:

Then i put my lips on the tip of the shell and started to play it, then small parts of light started to surround me: