The Seven Potters

Amelia swished her wand and the dishes started to clean themselves

Amelia swished her wand and the dishes started to clean themselves. Amelia and Cedric were back at their tiny cottage and Amelia had been healed and Cedric's scars were healed but not all the way. The scars were gonna stay there forever. Amelia didn't mind the scars she didn't fall in love with him because of his beautiful face she fell in love with him because of his kindness and his love for her.

The news that Dumbledore had died spread throughout the wizarding nation quickly. The news scared Amelia as he was the only wizard that you know who had ever feared. She felt vulnerable and scared that Dumbledore was now dead and they had no one that could defeat you know who except for a seventeen year old boy who was still in school. Amelia still believed in Harry that he could do it and that he would be amazing.

The order has been talking and they are now gonna move Harry Potter from 12 Privet Drive and to the burrow before he reaches of age. Amelia and Cedric immediately volunteered themselves for the task in helping to move Harry to a safer place. Amelia and Cedric were about to leave to go to 12 Privet Drive in a couple minutes. Amelia had insisted she do the dishes really quickly so the two could come home to a clean house.

Amelia finally did the last dish and turned around seeing her boyfriend. "You ready?" He asks. Amelia could hear the nerves that the boy was feeling when he spoke. "It'll be okay" Amelia said walking up to him and pushing his hair back and out of his face. "I just worry about you is all!" Cedric explained and Amelia smiled. "I'll be okay" she said and kissed him. Cedric savored the kiss not wanting to let go scared he might lose the girl he loves.

"Let's go!" Amelia said and grabbed the boys hand. They both took a deep breath in and then out and then appearated to the streets of privet drive. The couple landed and mad eye Moody stood in front of them along with the Weasley family. Amelia quickly ran to Fleur hugging her tightly. "Oh ze goodness" Fleur said squeezed the girl even harder.

"I don't want to become a boy!" Fleur said and the cousins laughed with one another. "Me either!" Amelia said giving the girl a look of disgust. "Alright let's go!" Hermione said and Amelia looked and saw everyone that had agreed to the mission was there.

The order walked up to the door and knocked. Harry Potter opened the door and quickly hugged Hagrid. Harry quickly hugged each person that walked through the door. Amelia kissed his cheek as she hugged him. Cedric and Harry once again did a bro hug and then the order walked into the now empty living room.

"Cedric your face!" Harry says examining the scars on Cedrics face. "A werewolf named Fenir Greyback I hope to repay the favor someday" Cedric says and Amelia quickly kisses his cheek. "You will" Amelia says and Cedric laughs.

"Potter you're underage which means you still have the trace on you" Mad eye says and Harry looks at him in confusion. "What's the trace?" Harry asks. "Means if you sneeze the ministry will now who wiped your nose, the point is we have to use all means of transportation the trace can't detect, brooms, threstrals, and the like, we go in pairs, that way if anyone out there waiting for us and I recon there will be they won't know who the real Potter is." Mad eye says and Harry looks once again confused.