X

Y/n made sure she had an offering to Hera that night, even though she found her particularly annoying she still helped Y/n save her Father's skin.

Jason watched silently as the girl sent her prayers to the goddess he despised so much.

How could he not hate Hera? Planting false love in his mind, only for it to become true and then fall apart? How could he get over losing his first home and all of his previous memories except his name?

But for some reason he felt grateful to that disgusting goddess, she had helped Y/n.

A strange girl with a strange lineage, and seemingly something bound her to Poseidon.

The girl who served the man of the sea, hated the man of the skies with a passion.

She intrigued Jason, although he loved his father, Zeus could be unreasonably cruel sometimes. He was quite hypocritical aswell.

Jason wondered, what exactly made her go so far as to call his father a murderer?

--

Y/n soon left the scene of the pavilion, she sighed and placed her head in her hands.

The waters from the lake danced around her ankles, as the girl looked off the pier.

She wondered what it was like to be free, to come and go in the stables like the Pegasi do.

"Thinking about flight?" Jason deduced, popping up behind Y/n.

"How did you...?"

"You have the same look on your face as I do, when I think about roaming the skies. For someone who isn't fond of Zeus, you sure do like the sky. Why is that?" He questioned.

"When you live underground and in water for all your life, covered in trees when you submerge. You can't help but wonder what it is like to walk, to fly. When all you've been doing is swimming around with the fish forever," Y/n's hand reached towards the sky with a fondness, no a hope, of flight.

"And what about you Mr. Grace? Would you fly or would you swim? Which one would you do for the rest of your life?"

Y/n left him to ponder her question's true meaning as she returned to the Poseidon cabin, her original home was always with Poseidon.