024.

THE HALLOWEEN PARTY

bubblegum bitch by marina

oh dear diary, i met a boy. he made my doll heart light up with joy

⸺BILLY and Tiffany headed over to the party. They were having a great time and Tiffany had been drinking a lot. Billy brought her over to the keg stand. They both held records in California, so why not become the Keg Queen and King of Hawkins. Tommy and another boy lifted up Billy's legs and two other guys held up Tiffany's legs. They were hanging upside down and they were chugging beer out of a keg.

"Thirty eight, thirty nine, forty, forty one, forty two!" Tiffany and Billy shook their legs, signaling for them to let them down. They let go of their legs and everyone cheered for them. They had both broken the record. "Yeah!"

"Forty two!"

"We got ourselves a new Keg King and Queen!" Billy and Tiffany high fived each other. "That's how you do it, Hawkins!"

People started chanting their names. Billy threw his arm over her shoulder and they started walking inside. Tommy and a few other people followed them. Tiffany tapped Billy's hand, signaling for him to let her go. Billy took his arm off and he started walking over to Steve to rub him breaking his record in his face.

Tiffany walked back outside and Tina brought her over to another drinking game. They helped her up onto a bar stool. "I'm sorry, what is this?"

They handed her a cup of beer. "Balance on one foot."

Tiffany then caught on to what she had to do. She stood on one foot and chugged the beer. Tiffany kept going and going until she chugged thirty four cups of beer, until she lost her balance and jumped off. "Yeah! She broke another record!"

Tiffany high fived everyone around her. She started walking back inside. It was more stumbling, but she got inside. Tiffany saw Jonathan near the door and stumbled over there. "Jonny!"

Jonathan looked around and he saw her stumbling towards him. He finally got to him and she put her hands on his shoulders. "Jonny."

Tiffany's words started to slur a lot. "Listen to me. You are such a greeaaat guy. And one day, you're gonna marry Nancypoo and have a million children. And you can name them alllllll after me!"

Everyone then suddenly went quiet. They looked to the kitchen and saw Nancy with red punch all over her shirt. "Nance. Nance, I'm sorry."

Nancy walked passed everyone and went to the bathroom. Everyone went back to dancing. Tiffany leaned into Jonathan and whispered, still with slurred words. "That's the future mother of your children."

Tiffany laughed and stumbled away from Jonathan. She went into the giant pile of dancing teenagers and started dancing around. Billy found her and he joined in dancing. A few minutes later, Tiffany saw Steve storm out of the house. She couldn't help but wonder why Steve was so upset, so she stopped dancing and followed him out of the house. He got into his car and slammed the door. Tiffany also hopped in his car and slammed the door, which scared him a little. "Why are we slamming doors?"

"Get out."

"Nooooo! My bestie looks sad, so I have to make you feel better!" Tiffany booped his nose and it made her laugh. Steve sighed. "Tiffany, I'm not in the mood, okay?"

"But I have to cheer you up!"

"It's not your job to cheer me up!"

"Yes, it is! Cheering you up is my job!"