[A Day in The Life of Alderam (Side Story #1)]

"According to all laws of aviation, there is no way that a Dragon should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its body off the ground. The dragon, of course, flies anyways. Because dragons don't really exist."

(Tiamat) - "But dragons do exist! My family is all dragon!"

(Kindergarten Teacher) - "Now, now Matt, it's time to stop. Dragons are fascinating mythical creatures, but they aren't real. I dislike being the bearer of bad news, but I've met your parents, and they are human."

(*Tiamat*) - "I want to bite teacher so bad. She don't understand Tiamat."

*1 Day into Kindergarten*

(Alderam) - "Stop biting the other kids, Matt!"

(Tiamat) - "*Grumble* I hate being called Matt, me Tiamat."

(Teacher) - "Now, Mr. Alder, may I ask where this problem has developed?"

(Alderam) - "Ever since he was young, he had a habit of biting me. He never really stopped."

(Tiamat) - "You give Tiamat good exp!"

(Teacher) - "May I ask where your wife currently is?"

(Alderam) - "Yes, she is in court for property damage. She ran through a few walls thinking that our neighbors were watching me sleep. Thank goodness she held herself back from hurting (killing) them."

(*Teacher*) - "What the hell is this family?"

(Teacher) - "W-well then, I'll do my best to guide Matt in the right direction."

Suddenly Alderam gets a text on his phone.

(Hikari) - [If she hurts Tiamat, I'll kill everyone she knows and loves.]

(*Alderam*) - "How the hell can she hear us?"

Alderam tries to detect everything near him. Behind the teacher, there is a human with razor-sharp teeth glaring at the back of the teacher's head outside of the window.

*In Court 10 Minutes Prior*

(Judge) - "So, do you have anything to say in your defense, Mrs. Alder?"

(Hikari) - "Nah, *whisper* it would be so much easier to blow this place to hell. Why should a human order me around? Strength is what should matter, not some black robe."

(Judge) - "With that, I sentence you to 30 days in county jail."

(Hikari) - "FU#K THIS! EARTH SUCKS!"

*BOOM*

With that, the entire building is now reduced to rubble with countless dead bodies scattered across the floor.

Suddenly, a small child is teleported straight to Hikari.

(Hikari) - "Can you do mommy a favor and reverse time?"

With that, everything goes back to normal as if nothing happened. With the exception of Hikari, of course.

*Back Home*

(Parthenia) - "I will still never understand how this magical item produces voice and people on such a small screen."

*mute*

(Parthenia) - "I can't hear the voices anymore. This magical box thinks it can offend me!? Let me use this other tiny magic box to communicate with Alderam."

...

(Alderam) - {"Yeah, what do you need Parthenia."}

(Parthenia) - {"I can no longer hear the human's voices on the magic box anymore. Is it trying to provoke me?"}

(Alderam) - {"Uh, no, it's called a Television and you probably turned down the volume or muted it. There is a small button on the side that can change it."}

*Click click click*

(Parthenia) - {"AHHH, IT'S SO LOUUUUDDDD!"}

*Boom*

(Alderam) - {"Parthenia!?"}

(Parthenia) - {"I made the loud noise stop..."}

(Alderam) - {"Did you blow up the TV?"}

(Parthenia) - {"Uhhh, no?"}

(Alderam) - {"Why was that a question?"}

(Parthenia) - {"Bye Alderam!"}

(Alderam) - {"Wai-!"}

*end call*

*Alderam P.O.V.*

Just what the hell did I get myself into? I just wanted to move back home, but having to teach dragons how to live like normal people in this world is tiring and Hikari has already ran from the cops!

Well this is just a normal day in the life of Alderam.

(End)

________________________________

Hey guys, author here! I was bored so I wrote this random thing. Check out my newest book on my profile. I put Side Boss on hold for now but I am going to be updating my other one, "Why am I in a Broken Game?"

Discord: ZHKVDnp8