New Addition [ Part one ]

A/N : NOT PROOFREAD
           Guess who's back in the grind! 🥳 I'm back and with a potential series (Techno centric *as always*) Just a heads up I don't know anything about foster care and adoption rights but bare with me 🙏 Truth be told I'm quite nervous as I haven't written in a while but hope y'all enjoy <3

<><><><><><>

"Listen Technoblade, I know moving to different houses isn't easy for you but that doesn't mean you have to make it difficult for the people that foster you, got it?"

Techno blocked out his Social worker's words in favour of putting in his earbuds at almost max volume. He even went to the lengths of purposefully ignoring his social worker by looking out the window and turning a blind eye to every advance of conversation.

It wasn't as if he disliked his social worker. Not at all, Jen was a good person and Techno doesn't mind her presence. He was just so tired and sick of moving from houses to houses. One time for being too quiet, another time for being to rude, another time for the weird stares his ex foster parents got for having an albino foster kid.

Techno flinched as he felt a hand on his shoulder. Turning to Jen, he noticed the stationary car and the house they were stopped in front of.

"Sorry for startling you, this is the house. I'll help you bring everything in and get Mr Minecraft to sign the remaining paperwork. You ready?"

Techno knew he had no other choice but to nod. He pushed open the car door and stepped outside. Pulling his small carry on with him. He didn't have that many belongings that was until he started accumulating a lot of random trinkets from the houses he's been to. A lot of them being useless trash that he, for some reason, could not bring himself to trash.

Moving to the other side of the car he waited as Jen got his small duffel bag from the backseat and a clipboard with a few papers attached to it.

"Go on then, ring the doorbell." Jen urged him. She always did that, always made him be the one to ring the doorbell. To quote on quote 'make the first step into the new lifestyle'. What we that meant. He of corse indulged her, before he did however he took a good look at the house.

It was a regular two story house with a nice grey colour palette. Nothing too special from the exterior. He quite liked it truth be told. Techno walked up to the door, not hesitating in ringing the doorbell.

After a few seconds, Jen showed up beside him and he considered ringing the doorbell once more. Before he could the door was pulled open and Techno stepped back slightly to examine the man in front of him.

The guy seemed to be in his mid forties, blond hair short enough to not be able to be put into a pony tail but long enough for it not to be awkward. Techno guessed that he was 'Me Minecraft'. Techno eyed the guy up and down, not caring for his discomfort. He seemed good enough, Techno was never one for vibe checks but the guy gave off some sort of friendly vibe which Techno shook off instantly. This was just another house and he was just another guy who was going to get tired of him and give him back. No need to get all attached because he seems nice.

"Sorry to keep you waiting come in come in," Mr Minecraft opened the door wider allowing both Jen and Techno to enter. Techno looked around and was pleasantly surprised. He liked the interior just as much as he did the exterior. The space was clean and the decorations were minimalist but the area still held character. It looked lived in. Which was a trait that was surprisingly lacking in a lot of the foster homes Techno has been transferred to.