Chapter 31

I just left the house, I need to fight

I just left the house, I need to fight. Who does Blaze think he is? I don't know how everyone believes Samara is our sister. I have seen the DNA test and it matches, but I just can't believe that the mafia queen is my baby sister. I have been looking for her my entire life hoping to get the light back into my life, but when I saw Sage she was more lifeless than me.

Over the years I have closed myself off from the world, never got attached to anyone because they all eventually leave. I fight and I kill, it's what keeps me sane, stoping me from killing anyone important.

Samara is deadly, everyone's afraid of her. Never seen her smile or show any type of emotion really. I can't lie that it didn't hurt to see her more messed up than the rest of us, but the way I got it out was by being mad.

I didn't mean what I said to her, I was just angry that she doesn't want us, I'm still mad. At the back of my non-existent heart, I still love her.

She has many similarities to us like Enzo's power, Ezra's love, Blaze's looks, and not a whole lot of Bently. Bently is sweet and naive, nothing like Sage. She definitely has my fighting skills, I have been fighting my whole life and that one punch fucking hurt.

I hop on my bike and ride off to go to a streetfight.

I got a phone call from someone who works for Sage saying Rico's funeral is a week from today

I got a phone call from someone who works for Sage saying Rico's funeral is a week from today. It hurt to let Sage go again, but I can't be seen as weak. All I wanted to do was run up to her and hug her, taking her home with me. I knew that if we did ever find our sorella she would have her own life and a family. I just didn't expect her to be so ruthless.

Samara is extremely powerful in the underworld and she doesn't come out a lot. Over the years I have occasionally got a glimpse of her, but never in a million years would I have thought she was my sister. Samara is Sage.

Growing up I was the closest to Sage, she was my best friend. I always took care of her, followed her around making sure she was okay. She was only five when she was kidnapped and I was 9. I lost it, mom was dead, dad had fallen into depression, my brothers were only kids and that's when I took the responsibility for them. I never really got a childhood, when they were all grown up, I joined the mafia. I worked under dad for years and when I was 18, I completely took over. I don't do anything other than work.

I still have to tell dad about Sage, but I don't know what to say. The only people that have left me speechless before are Sage and dad. Dad doesn't live with us, he comes home occasionally and even though we all miss him we understand. Mom and dad were in love. They couldn't spend a day without each other, and losing mom was hard for dad.

I could kill Azar for what he said to Sage. Yesterday someone who I am guessing is very important to her, died in her arms and no one is giving her a break. I saw how she kept everyone together and didn't lose control. Today she walked into the meeting like nothing happened and she barely got to take a breath. Problem after problem, she made my job look easy.

When I heard Matteo talk to her like that, I was about to pull my gun out on him, but Ezra stopped me. I'm sure losing your brother is horrible, but blaming Sage. I can't even imagine what would happen is lost one of my brothers, their all I have, but I will do whatever it takes to kill whoever brought pain to my sister.

I have been sitting in my chair looking at my phone for ten minutes debating if I should call dad or not.

Fuck it, just do it.

I quickly click on Dad's number before I could change my mind. I shakily put my phone to my ear.

After a few seconds, I hear dad, "Mario speaking".

"Father, it's me, Enzo", I clarify.

"Son, how are you", he asks more interested in the call.

"Good, I just wanted to tell you something important"

"Go on", he pushes eager to know what I'm clearly having difficulty saying.

"Well, you know of Samara right", I ask.

"Of course, who doesn't", he scoffs.

Relax, it was a question, old man.

"After a few... incidents we found out that she's our Sage", I admitted.

I swear I heard a pin drop.

"Are you serious", he asks shocked.

Yes, I'm joking.

"No", I shortly reply.

"Is she home? Does she look like Mia? Where has she been living? Book me a flight there, I want to see my principessa", dad rambles on.

"No, Sage she's not Sage anymore, she's Samara", I interrupt him.

"What are you talking about", he bursts out.

Exactly what I said.

"Dad, she's the leader of the Spanish mafia, she wants and has nothing to do with us", I lie.

I'm lying to my father.

I can't tell dad, that we forced her to live with us to keep her family safe. I don't know how he would react, but it's the only way to bring her home, even if she hates me for it.

"Do something", he yells frustrated.

"We tried to talk to her, but she said she would kill us all and destroy our mafia if we tried to contact her again. She's more powerful than all of us", I try to convince him.

"Goodbye, Enzo", he sighs before ending the call.

Sorry, dad.

Did you like this chapter?

Remember to vote and comment.