A E S T H E T I C S

Valencia Bishop

Kai Mason

Thank you so goddamn much to @1-800-BITCH-PLEASE for making these amazing fucking aesthetics! 

Blurb:

I can't help the moan that escapes my mouth at the taste of her tongue against mine, and my hips pulse reflexively up to meet hers. But before I can reach the heat emanating from her core, she grasps my neck in her hand and pushes me away, pressing me into the couch, my breath coming out in pants once I'm disconnected from her.

It takes a few seconds for my dazed eyes to make out the expression on her face, and I notice that, while her lips are swollen with my kisses, her eyebrows are pulled forward in frustration.

"Kai." She lowly whispers my name and pulls the hand that isn't tightly grasping my neck out to caress my cheek. I can't tell whether to bask in her attention or obsess over the fact that I did something wrong.

"Stay still," The right hand clasping my neck tightens to the point where I gasp for breath, but quickly releases soon after. My dick jumps in my briefs at the feeling and I blush, secretly hoping she didn't notice. By the way that her eyes light up and her eyebrows release to a more neutral stance, I can tell that she did. But there's no time to acknowledge that because her next words and actions render me breathless.

"Remember, I am in control." She states, and then pushes her pelvis so that her heated core presses right against my aching cock.