Chapter - 28

Next day
Afternoon

Let me tell you one good news amongst all of this chaos....'Budongsan' has finally bought the surrounding area.....Jin called to inform me about that.

I am glad about something atleast.

Right now I am heading towards the living room after getting ready to meet Lisa.

Y/n - " Appa!...Appa!...."

I looked around the place but he was nowhere.

Y/n - " Where did he went?"

I went towards the main door of the house and saw note sticked to the door.

I am going to university first....had some important work...if you need go out..take keys with you.

Love you

Y/n - " He again went to uni....I told him to take rest...he wasn't well last night....why nobody listens to me,and do whatever pleases them."

I said while shutting the door behind me.

Time skip

I reached the coffee house...was a little late...but I guess she won't mind.

Y/n's mind - " What she might have to talk to me...is it about jungkook...I hope not."

I thought while walking towards the table I saw her sitting at..she was looking outside the window...her face wasn't having a cheerful smile I saw last time..rather there was a frown......my heart started beating rapidly..

All of a sudden I felt nervous.

I reached the table.

When it comes to work...nobody knows what's going inside my mind...but when it's about personal life....my face says it all....I don't know why is there such a big difference in me as a professional and as a person.

Y/n - " H-hi!"

She turned towards me and gave a good smile, which made me slightly relieved.

I sat down across her.

Lisa - " What would you like to have unnie?"

Y/n - " Umm...I'll have an iced caffé mocha."

She looked at me amused and chuckled a little.

Y/n - " What happened?"

I asked confused.

Lisa - " I didn't expected you to like drinks like mocha."

Y/n - " What you expected me to like then?"

I said squinting my eyes

Lisa - " Something like espresso."

I chuckled.

Y/n - " Why?...I look like someone with a bitter taste."

She shook her head.