L I K E T H A T

It was the next night already, I had all day and night  to think about what had happen

      It was the next night already, I had all day and night  to think about what had happen. Teagan has been bringing me food, which I was extremely thankful for. I wanted to drown all my memories, good and bad ones. I was hurt, and most of all angry. We were making progress, good progress and he just screwed everything up with a snap of his finger.

I needed alcohol, I grabbed a hoodie off my bed before pulling it over my head. I quietly walked over to the kitchen and flipped all the lights on making sure I could see where I was going. I opened the alcohol cabinet and pulled out some vodka, and tequila.

You're not suppose to mix alcohol together but I needed to forget just for this moment, I know I I'm going to regret this in the morning but I needed this. I reached inside the fridge to pull out some cranberry juice.

I poured a shot of vodka in a glass cup before inhaling and exhaling, I chugged it down. The burning sensation traveled down my throat, my mouth filled with the rich taste of cranberry juice.

"Thought I smelt vodka."

I turned around to see my best friend standing with her arms across her chest, she was leaning against the door frame with a smile.

"Care to join?" I asked while wiggling the vodka bottle showing off to her the sweet liquid.

"If you're going off the deep end then so am I." Teagan says before grabbing the vodka bottle from my grasp, she grabs another glass cup from the cabinet.

This is why I love her so much, she's always with me no matter what type of stupid idea I come up with.

She takes a shot with a sour face, her body shivers. She's always been horrible with drinking alcohol, that's why she avoids liquid medicine because she says they taste the same.

"Ew, even rich people liquor tastes different." She laughs, I rolled my eyes playfully.

We sat at the table and drank, the alcohol hasn't caught up to us completely yet. We fell into a pit of silence while chugging down our drinks, I was trying to distract myself by looking outside through the huge sliding door window.

"You never talk about what happened with that guy." I told her.

She chugged down her shot of vodka understanding completely who I was talking about, she tells me everything but for some reason she never told me about what happened when she was sold. She turned her body to face mine, in one hand she held on tightly to the bottle of cranberry juice and in the other she was gripping her thigh.

"It was horrible but I survived, that's all I have to say about that." She whispers, the atmosphere shifted quite fast.

I placed my hand on her bouncing knee, she clearly had some type of ptsd and I felt like rampaging everything. Teagan didn't deserve that, she doesn't deserve any of this. She's in this mess because of me and I'll never be able to make that up to her and I'll always hate myself for that.