21. way back

Y/N Pov.:

"And were finished." Anthony said. Me and Ty went off set to the brothers. "That was amazing guys."

"Now we just need to wait for the final finish." Joe said. Seb and Mackie walked over to us.

"You kids did good." Mackie said and patted Ty on the shoulder.

"Thank you guys." Ty said to them.

"Also thank you guys for everything. It was again fun to work for you." i said to the brothers.

"It's for us. We love to work with you." Joe said and i smiled.

"Well, cute. But i think we all need to go now because we have a flight to catch tomorrow. And i want to sleep." Seb said and we all laughed.

"Not this women here." Ty pointed at me and they looked at me confused.

"I will fly today in.... 3 hours." i said.

"Someone wants to surprise someone." Ty explained to the others. They all laughed and then we went separated ways.

"Wait Y/N !" i heard behind me. I turned around and Seb and Macki ran to me.

"What do you want ?" i asked. They just looked at me and pulled me in a group hug.

"Just saying goodbye." Seb said.

"You know the next time we see you, you are probably old." Macki said and Seb and I looked confused at him.

"You're weird. But we see each other at the premier. If it is online or not." i said.

"You talk to much. Go catch your flight little baby." Macki said.

"He just says that because i said shot before." Seb said and i laughed at them.

Me and Ty walked in our apartment and sat down on the couch. "You come with me to the airport right ?"

"Of course ! I spent as much time with you as i can." he said.

"Perfect. So i need to pack my last things together and then we can start." i said and stood up. I packed my suitcase in 20 minutes together and then walked back in the living room.

"You ready ?" he stood up.

"Yes." i said. We both drove to the airport and sat down in the waiting area. "I'm so exited."

"I know you are. You just told me that the whole ride over here." he laughed.

"Sorry. I just can't wait to see him again." i said tired. "Man, i'm going to sleep the whole flight."

"When will you land ?" he asked.

"6 in the morning. That means i have the whole day in front of me before i can sleep again." i said annoyed.

"Well, a whole day more with Tom before-"

"Nope. Don't say it, i don't want to think about it." i said and put my head on his shoulder.

"Everything will be fine. These month or week will be faster over than you think. Than you have plenty time together." he said and put an arm around me.

"I know, i just want it to be over." i said. "You know, i think people could think we are a couple."

We both laughed at my statement. "Well, good that we both know that we aren't and never be."

"Exactly." i said.

"Flight 1A35 to london. Please to gate 5" we heard. We stood up and walked over there.

"This is a goodbye again." i said and looked sad to him.

"I know." he hugged me and i hugged back. "But not forever. We will see each other again soon."

"I can't wait." i said and pulled back. "Bye Ty."

"Bye Y/N/N. Text me when you're in london." he said.

"I will." and then i walked in the plane. I sat down and waited until the plane got up. How i imagined, i slept the whole flight to london. I mean i had a set day behind me and i was more than exhausted.

When i landen in london i texted Ty at first that i'm there. Than i called a group call won't dad and Josh.

"Y/N it's 6 am in the morning." Josh said.

"I just wanted to say i landed in london." i said happy and walked to a taxi.

"I thought you would come back tomorrow ?" dad said.

"Well i should. But i came home earlier to i have more time with Tom before he leaves." i said.

"Young love." Josh said.

"Where is mom ?" i asked.

"At work. She is so stressed because the hospital is a mess." dad said.

"I'm so sorry. I maybe come over in a week if that's okay ?" i asked.

"We would love to." dad said.

"Perfect. Just ignore that i'm also here." Josh said.

"We love you Josh." me and my dad chuckled.

"Of course we do." dad said in a sarcastic voice and we laughed again.

"Perfect. So i need to go now." i said.

"Have fun honey." dad said.

"But not too much." Josh said.

"Josh !" i warned.

"Love you too, potato." he said and hung up.

"Lovely." dad said and also hung up. I got on the taxi and told him the address. While we drove my excitement got bigger.

I couldn't wait to see him again. To get my big hug and my thousand kisses.

The ride felt longer than i probably actually were, but i couldn't wait anymore. It was probably also faster then ever because there was no real traffic. But it was still too long for me.

"And were here." he said and we got out of the car. He gave me my suitcase and i gave him his money plus tip before i drove off. I just stood there for some minutes before i went to the door and rang the bell.

Seconds later i heard someone running down the stairs. He opened the door and...