Chapter 35

Samridhi

As they left for the office I come into the room and sit on the bed while yawning I'm feeling sleepy so I lay down on the bed but after some time and turning around here and there I'm still not able to fall asleep so I decided to call Tia.

" Hii" she picked up after two rings.

" Hii" she replied.

" Why did pick up the phone so late?"

" Because your father in law is a very strict person you know after he came everyone in the office is working like a robot no gossiping, no talking, even the employees aren't even looking at others it's like we are sitting in the exam," she said.

" Then how are talking to me?" I asked.

" I'm in the washroom" I chuckled.

" Yes yes laugh," she said.

" You know Abhimanyu's condition is also not different. He also checked everything so nothing will go wrong" I said.

" So how is your experience with your father in law," she asked and I told her everything.

" Really?" she asked.

" Yes"

" Abhimanyu wants me to become a good daughter in law in front of his Dad," I said.

" Ohh I think I should go back to work bye"

" Bye"

It was an evening I was laying in bed when I heard the sound of a car so I come outside and looked down at Abhimanyu and his father entering the mansion wow the person who didn't come home till 10 pm today he come at 5:00 pm wahhh dekh rahe ho pitaji ka khoof.

( look at his Dad's authority)

I come downstairs and smile and asked father in law.

" Good evening, what should I made for you? tea or coffee," I asked.

" Nothing, daughter in law " he smiles and goes towards his room.

I looked at Abhimanyu he smiles at me and I frown why he is smiling at me then he does something that made me froze in my place.

No, he did not kiss me.

He give me a bouquet of roses and I pinched myself am I dreaming?.

" Take it damnit" he hissed and I take it.

" Now go and get ready fast," he said.

" Why?"

" Because we are going on a date wifey," he said to go to his room. Did he hit his head somewhere?

After some time we both sitting in the car going towards our destination. He stops the car in front of some restaurant. We both come outside of the car get inside the restaurant.

It was empty inside did he book the whole restaurant we both sit on our table and the waiter come and serve our food and drinks it was red wine my favourite so I devour without wasting time. The food is nice too so I didn't bother him asking why he take me here with him and what is running inside his mind because I'm enjoying myself here.

After we finish our food he looked at me.

" May I have a dance with you?" he asked and I again froze. He seriously hit his head somewhere I was lost in my thinking so he pulled my hand and start dancing.

Mere haath mein tera haath ho saari Jannatein mere saath ho...
Tu jo paas ho phir kya yeh jahaan tere pyar Mein ho jaaun fanaa
Mere haath mein tera haath ho saari Jannatein mere saath ho