Chapter 12: I Don't Bite

Asia POV

"I hate it here!" I complained to absolutely no one, Percy and Chaos demanded I be invisible to the campers but with the rest of the warriors I wasn't allowed to shift or reveal my true nature and I am currently starving and they won't feed me.

Luke walked passed me "Stop being a spoiled brat," he teased "I am not!" I huffed "I'm hungry! And it is extremely inconvenient that other than Percy and when I feel like it: you, can understand me," I clawed the ground as I stretched "Rose must take me for some domestic animal! I want food! If I don't get any I will eat a camper!"

Luke laughs "You can't do that." I turned and glared at him "Why would I waste a perfectly good body and soul for Monsters to crush and for Hades to punish when I can just consume the soul and swallow the body whole?"

"How does a kitten eat a camper?" He wondered

"Well," I began "There's no bone crushing and it's an easy death you're immobilized by the toxins in my teeth as I eat you or I swallow you whole similarly to a snake,"

Luke nodded "So what I'm hearing is that you're a fat kitty,"

I meowed in annoyance "How about I just eat you?"
Smirking he replied"I would let you but I don't think you can handle me." Licking my paw I challenged him "Wanna find out?" He had a smirk on his face and licked his lips in preparation to say something, probably witty or dirty. Instead, he stood up concern written on his face "Zoë needs help!"

"That's none of my business," I responded as I stretched, again this cat form honestly isn't as bad as I assumed it would be. "It's Omega!" He yelled as he ran

I blinked and sighed "What now?" Maybe if he dies hopefully I can eat him. I thought as I walked in the direction of Luke's footprints. "It wouldn't be a sin to take my time right?" I meow mischievously as I went on my way.

Hopefully someone died and I can eat.

Luke / Alpha POV

"What the hell is wrong with him?" I barked at the medic "We-we not sure sir," he stutters as he backs away and runs "I'm slowly being reminded why I hated this camp once upon a time," I mumble

"Can I eat him?" Whined Asia from on top of Percy's chest playing absentmindedly with his IV. "For the twelfth time: No!" I answered as I looked at his vitals "We're practically invincible what the hell is this?"

Asia meows  "He's fine, he's just taking his time to heal and come out of it, stop rushing him." I looked down at Percy "Well wake him up and then I
wouldn't have to rush him,"

"I can't," came her response

"Well why not?" I was visibly annoyed, I turned to look at her weighing my options of tossing her into space or tossing her out of the cabin with full force.
"He won't let me," she looked at me "And if you touch me I swear on the burning souls in hell that I will kill you." Nimbly she jumped off of Percy "No use waiting around, he'll wake when he needs to,"

Looking at Percy one more time I sighed and then walked out following a very sassy cat. We needed Percy to finish this mission, I'd be dammed if we were going to be doing it alone while he 'napped'.

Walking outside of the infirmary I was met by Thalia and Annabeth waiting expectantly. "He's not dead," I blurted aloud. 'Nice one Luke, real smooth' I thought as I mentally facepalmed.

"I know, it was a shot to the thigh it would seriously amaze me if he did die seeing as you warriors are supposed to be extremely strong and practically invincible." Responded Thalia as she poked her head into the tent "Who were you talking to in there anyway?" She added her voice filled with confusion