Prologue

"This is a disaster, Professor Dumbledore! An' a thumpin' big one I'd wager." Hagrid frantically paced around the headmaster's study, looking wildly disturbed as he pulled on his mangled beard, his eyes darting madly across the room as if searching for a miracle.

"Calm down, Hagrid," said Dumbledore, who was sitting behind his desk. "What is it?"

"It's Harry, Sir! Harry Potter!" Hagrid exclaimed with mania. "He's all evil an' creepy!"

"Now, now, Hagrid, how could a young boy be so, as you've described, evil and creepy?"

"He's mad, I tell yeh, mad! Firs' I went an' burst inside them Dursleys' hut, an' I tol' Harry he was a wizard, then he said to me, 'You shoulda tol' me that ten years ago!' Then I took him to Diagon Alley, an' he brought his pet snake, said he got it from the zoo, an' you know what he said, Professor? Said he was a parseltongue! An' I saw it! Saw it with my own two eyes, Harry an' his snake hissing at each other, it was mad creepy, I tell yeh!"

"Calm down now, Hagrid, surely that's fine-"

"That ain't all to it, Professor! No, that ain't all! So we went to Diagon Alley, an' I bought him an owl, a snowy white one, an' yeh know what he did, Professor? Yeh know what the ruddy boy did? He went an' fed the owl to his bloody snake! Now yeh see, Professor? This boy's mad! Wouldn't surprise me if he went an' turned out darker than the dark lord himself!"

"Thank you, Hagrid," said Professor Dumbledore, seeming to finally understand the gravity of the situation. "I suppose I'll keep a close eye on the boy."

A/N

Welcome to the circus! I hope you'll like this story.

Shameless A/N that you don't have to read:

I posted a NSFW / R-18 / smut Drarry story as well so if you wanna see that, feel free to check it out on my account! It's called "[Drarry] Sex Starved Slytherins"