4;18

Kitty Alone;

"What do you mean you don't know?!" Jade exclaims.

"She was suppose to be with you," Mako says not believing it. "She said she was going to look for you, we saw her leave!"

"Yes," Korra says trying to think. "We found Kuvira together. The spirit canon went off, and next thing I know, Kuvira and I are walking out of the portal together. I tried to find my sister, but it was like she disappeared."

"So my best friend is missing?" Bolin asks tearfully.

"We need to find her!" Mako says.

"You're right," Tenzin agrees. "Lin, can we use your forces to help with the search?"

"Of course you can. There's a lot that can go into this. The blast could've sent her into the Spirit World or maybe another direction and she landed somewhere around this area, or...."

"No," Korra interrupts. "My sister is not gone. I need everyone to check everywhere possible! No one sleeps until my sister is found."

...

Kitty

My head, ugh. I feel like I've been hit by a Satomobile. And why is my bed so hard?

I painfully sit up and rub my aching head. I look around. Where the heck am I? This isn't Air Temple Island, and this is definitely not my bed.

Where am I? And where's my sister?

Last thing I remember is Kuvira's spirit weapon going bizzurk. It was about to destroy us, but Korra bent it's energy and saved us... I think. Wait, did my sister bend energy? I'm so confused, and how did I end up here? And where is 'here?' It looks like I'm in a forest, but since when does Republic City have forests? Sure we have spirit vines, but it doesn't look like this. There's no abandoned buildings or signs anywhere.

I look around and spot a puddle not far from me. I crawl over to look at my reflection.

Yikes.

I look awful! My face is littered with bruises and scrapes. Patches of dry blood on my hairline and the corners of my lips. And my hair, don't even get me started! If I look like this, I wonder what my sister looks like- what about Kuvira? I need to know what's going on. Are they looking for me? Is Kuvira in custody? I hope Bolin and Jade aren't worried. I'm alive, so that's good. I'm ok, I just hope they know that.

I hesitantly bend the puddle and clean off my face and my hair. I know it's gross, but there's no telling how long I've been out here. Plus, I look a lot cleaner... Even if I did just rinse myself off in dirty puddle water.

What was that?

I become alert when I hear a rustle in the bushes. "Hello?" I call.

Nothing.

My heartbeat races when I hear another jolt come from the bushes. "Stay back, or I'll airbend you into the next universe!" I threaten.

I soften my stance when a cute little fox emerges from the greenery. "You're a spirit guide, like the ones from the library!" I observe. "So, Wan Shi Tong fired you? That's ok, he doesn't like me either."

He trots over to me and gently licks my face. I pet his furry coat in return. I feel so relieved, it's not fun being lost by yourself. On the bright side, I have an idea of where I am now, I must be in the Spirit World! I don't I've been to this part, I don't recognize it.

"My name is Kitty, can you help me? I'm lost, and I need to get home."

He's takes a few steps back and his nose points in the direction he came, with his tail pin straight sticking out, he freezes. He must want me to follow him.