Chapter 155

(A/N: Thank you guys so much for 300,000 reads! Hope you enjoy the chapter. XxD)

******************************************************************

Serena and Izzy had finally cracked the data chip. And they'd discovered the hundreds of prisoner profiles that Greenlaw had smuggled out, all Downworlders. All of them redirected from the Gard to Project Heavenly Fire.

They now stood in the weapons room briefing Alec on a plan that Simon had agreed to help with.

Glorious was likely inside this facility that the Downworlders were being sent to, and the only way to get inside was to send someone in, in this case, Simon, or as his jacket read, Zeke Russo.

"You're kidding me?" Alec exclaimed when he saw it.

"This file has all the specifications needed to guarantee a transfer to the facility," Izzy explained.

"No, it's too dangerous, especially with the Clave involved - "

"I know the risks," Simon interrupted.

"Don't worry. I'll be following him with a tracking rune," Izzy said but Serena bit her lip.

"And we'll have these to communicate telepathically," Serena explained as she retrieved the Seelie rings Valentine and Hodge had used to communicate.

As Alec explained what they were to Simon, Izzy slipped on a ring and Serena placed the other on Simon's finger.

"So, once Zeke's inside, all he has to do is get the sword?" Alec asked after Izzy explained how it worked telepathically to Simon.

"The second he does Serena, and I will be standing by with an extraction team," Izzy confirmed.

"But remember Simon, this isn't just about getting Glorious, it's also about finding out about what the hell they're doing with those Downworlders in there. Ok?"

"Yeah, yeah. I got it," Simon said softly as he nodded his head, but Alec still appeared hesitant.

"Baby, trust us, we can do this," Serena persuaded as she hugged herself to his sighed and Alec relented.

"Alright. Good luck, I have a feeling you'll need it."

******************************************************************

"IZZY! Izzy! Iz, where are you?!" Serena called as she ran into the weapons room, her parabatai moving from one of the weapons racks towards her sister.

"S, what is it?!" Izzy asked when she saw the worried look on Serena's face, a burned piece of paper in her hands. It was the results of an inquiry Serena had commissioned after Simon had told Izzy about the interesting someone he'd met at the facility, someone who definitely wasn't supposed to be there.

"I just got a fire message from my Grandma. I asked her if she could find out who ordered Raphael's transfer. And not only was Raphael transferred after he was already at the Gard, but the person who authorized it is the same name that keeps coming up whenever my Grandma digs into anything Heavenly Fire related."

"So, who is it?" Izzy asked.

Serena's face was grim as she handed over the fire message.

"Victor Aldertree."