Predicament

Midoriya got a notification on his phone. Glancing down, he saw Hawks had texted, telling him to come to Hosu and help with the nomu attack. He smirked. Perfect timing!

He changed into his spare costume—having one was illegal, he was pretty sure, but whatever—and rushed towards where the loudest explosions were coming from. Sliding around a corner, he saw Endeavor battling a nomu that was a very poor match for him. Its skin was pitch black, meaning it had regeneration abilities, and it used water to combat his flames. Endeavor was getting annoyed, and his blasts grew more and more uncontrolled.

Midoriya scanned the battlefield, seeing three separate attackers. One had wings and was fighting against Gran Torino—wasn't he the one that Shoto had interned with?—and it looked painfully familiar. The other, using similar water-based powers to the first, was fighting against Ingenium. Manual was spearheading the evacuation efforts, and Midoriya narrowed his eyes as he tried to see where he'd be most useful.

His eyes locked onto the familiar winged nomu, and he activated analyze. Instead of being its own quirk, it felt like more of a special move now that his quirks had combined. He took in the information, and then he nearly tripped and fell on his face. That was Tsubasa! The kid had bullied Midoriya years ago, and his grandfather was the famed quirk doctor that was secretly aligned with... the League of Villains...

Oh, hell no. No fucking way.

Midoriya gritted his teeth, running straight towards the nomu. He didn't know what he was going to do, but he had to try to do something. Instinct drove him forward, and his gut hadn't led him astray yet.

Gran Torino landed a solid kick to the side of the thing's face, and Midoriya used the moment it was distracted to jump onto its back. His quirk activated, quickly draining his stamina, but he had no idea what was going on. The nomu thrashed underneath him, trying to buck him off, but he couldn't have let go if he tried; his muscles were locked into place.

It felt like hours, honestly, but Midoriya had no idea how much time really passed before he staggered away, almost completely drained. Where the nomu had once been, a teenager with familiar red wings lay unconscious on the ground. The fight with the other two nomu hadn't progressed, so he guessed it probably hadn't even been a minute.

"Huh," he muttered. "So that's what it was." The quirk that All For One had given him must have been some kind of projection quirk, allowing him to use his regeneration abilities and such on others.

He quickly analyzed himself, an ability that he didn't have before, and he blinked in surprise. The most fitting name that he could think of at the moment for his quirk, the completed amalgamation of everything that had been given to him, was Bioenergy Manipulation.

He could control the energy flow in his own body, boosting his brain for Analysis or his body for Regeneration, Disguise, or Resilience. He could read the energy imprints in other people for Research, and he could absorb any kind of energy and turn it into his own for Energy Absorption.

Apparently, that gave him the ability to un-nomu-ify people. 

That's fucking lit.

He had to know who they were, though. If he didn't know who or what they were before being turned into a nomu, he couldn't restore them to that state. He turned his attention to the other two nomu, activating analysis and research to help him find out who they might be. Actually, now that he thinks of it, they sort of remind him of...

The Water Hose duo. Holy shit.

Ignoring all of the heroes, police officers, and paramedics trying to keep him out of danger as a student, he sprinted back into the fray. He didn't know if he had enough energy to restore them, but he hoped so because he was going to try anyway.