You/Ririka Momobami - Opposites

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You didn't like what Ririka was planning to do for the student council elections but you had no choice other than being the supportive girlfriend

You didn't like what Ririka was planning to do for the student council elections but you had no choice other than being the supportive girlfriend. You just really hated the fact that Mary used this opportunity to press all your buttons.

You glared at the blonde as she got a little too close to Ririka to explain her plan that she had come up with to win the election. You could tell that Mary knew that it was bothering you to see her be so close to your girlfriend but she didn't care. In fact, when she noticed your glaring, she pulled in Ririka for a hug.

"Thank you for trusting me, Ririka. I just know that we'll be able to beat everyone if we stick to my plan."

Despite being clueless at times, Ririka could tell that something was definitely up with Mary. The girl hated having anyone in her personal space. She had been witness to the many times that Mary outright stopped Yumeko from giving her a hug.

"Is everything okay, Mary?"

Mary pulls back from the hug with a frown as she looks at Ririka.

"Of course. Why do you ask?"

"It's just that you're being a little weird today. Are you sure....."

"Yeah, Mary? Is everything okay? Maybe I can take you to the nurse."

You wanted to murder her when she just smiled and pretend like she was about to faint. She trips over her feet in front of Ririka so she could catch her.

"Sorry. I just felt a little dizzy."

Mary tries to stand up again but she pretends to almost fall again. Ririka wraps her arm around Mary's waist just as Mary wraps her arm around Ririka's shoulder.

"I'll take you to the nurse. You don't look so good."

"I'll take her to the nurse, Ririka. You have class."

"That's okay. I'll be excused. You should probably get to class though, don't you have an exam."

"Yeah. I wouldn't want you to miss your exam, (y/n)"

"That's okay. I can take it another day."

"No, you've been studying so much for it. I got her. We'll be okay. I'll call you if we need help."

You sighed as you watched them walk to the nurse's station. When you were about to turn around and head to your class, Mary turned to look back at you with smirk. It took everything in you not to run over and smack the shit out of her.

X

Your eye twitched when you walked into the nurse's station to catch Ririka and Mary as if they were about to kiss. You waited a second longer to see Mary remove and eyelash from Ririka's cheek.

"Alright! That's enough. Ririka might need your help with the elections but I'm not going to tolerate this any longer."

"Tolerate what? We weren't doing anything, (y/n)"

"(y/n), she was just removing an eyelash that I had on my cheeks."

You didn't say anything as you made your way over to Ririka to pull her in for a kiss. When you finally pull away, Ririka's cheeks had a hint of pink.

"She's my girlfriend, Mary. Quit trying to steal her from me."

"Oh, I had no intention of stealing your girlfriend. I'm just having fun messing with you."

If it weren't for Ririka in the way, you would've smacked the shit out of her.

"I'm getting you back for this.'

"I'd like to see you try. Your girlfriend needs me."

Ririka had to hold you back from hitting her.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Yumeko J... - Business

Sachiko Juraku - Ache

Ririka Momobami - Debt //notes

Rei Batsubami - Ask

Kirari Momobami - Away

Kirari Momobami - Reunion 

Kirari Momobami - Change

Sachiko Juraku - Wonder

--------------