74. Shiny Can!

Jungkook: Yo! Did we miss anything?!!

Jungkook said as he barges into the underground room, of course with his signature happy Sadistic smile.

Taehyung soon followed behind.

Jin: we've been only at it for about 12 minutes now..

Jin said as he trace his finger on the knife, slowly letting his fingers feel the blood stained over the knife. It's always so satisfying to see this kind of unique dark thick crimson blood.. it's always so relaxing to see it.-Jin
(*Spits tea* WTF-)

Jungkook: Hah? Why did you guys suddenly move into the most painful methods instead of the easy one and slowly make the torture harder? Like the most logical thing to do?

Jungkook said and his tone is almost in a scolding tone but thankfully the tone just remained as a question.

Taehyung: Jungkook is right... Should we torture her slowly but also as time passes it gets more painful for them?

Jimin: It's not them... it's Her.

Jimin corrected as he pointed his now freshly cleaned knife at the half dead girl.

Taehyung: Guys...I thought there was two girls?

Taehyung crouch down the now looking dead girl on the ground. His inspecting to how long the girl can take these tortures...he doesn't like to play when his victims are unconscious. Honestly... where's the fun in that?.-Taehyung

J-hope: Jin suddenly wanted to skip at that and level up immediately.

J-hope said as he pinch his nose bridge.

Jungkook: That's every bad idea..What if she fainted and worst of all, die of blood lost. I wouldn't let her get away from getting tortured harder.

Taehyung stood up and sighed.

Taehyung: Are you guys done with her...Me and Jungkook wouldn't mind continuing this.

Jimin: No I want to stay!

Making the others nodded in agreement. Oh nononono, they wouldn't just finish here, no way in hell. They do still have allot of time to play with the other two maknaes.

Taehyung: No need to be angry... It's more fun if there is more of us right?

Jungkook: So...Can we continue already!

Jimin: Sure..You first JK.

Jungkook walked right infront of the now bloody girl and like Taehyung did, he examined her.

Jungkook: Darn it..What did you guys do? She's losing allot of blood, at this rate she wouldn't even last 20 minutes and die..

Jungkook was a bit irritated, only 20 minutes to torture her, but if they continue to torture her, her death would be in less than 5 minutes. Less than 5 minutes is not enough to satisfy me of what she did to my short cake..-Jungkook

Jin: Sorry.

Taehyung: Well since you four already had your fun let me and Jungkook have the rest of the fun now.. I'm sure she's wouldn't last for even less than 4 minutes now. Right Kookie?

Jungkook: Yeah she wouldn't.

The three older siblings looked at each other then nodded.

Jin: Ok...It is fair now for the both of you.