18

Pansy Parkinson

I woke up to Hermione Granger's face next to mine. She was fast asleep. I was hugging her arm, probably keeping her from moving at all. I smiled a little at the sight of her, sitting next to my bed on the floor. The room was still pretty dark, the curtains were closed. But the little bit of light coming from the edges of the window told me it was a sunny morning. I carefully let go of Hermione's arm, and sat up. I was still wearing my short, black dress and fishnets. A stupid thing to wear.. maybe it was my fault a little. And seeing the stains on my pillow I didn't take of my makeup either. I sighed and got out of bed, deciding to take a shower.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Hermione was gone. She had probably gone to her common room. I sighed and took my phone from my bag.

2 unread messages

Draco: hey Pans, we're at the great hall. We'll see you there?
Blaise: And yes you have to eat breakfast.

I smiled faintly. I love them... they always make sure I eat. It's really annoying most of the time, but it's nice to know someone cares about me. My smile faded.

You: can you guys walk with me? I don't really want to walk alone.

I bit my lip, waiting for one of them to answer. It didn't take long.

Draco: of course, be right there

I walked to the common room. I decided to wait on the couch until Draco showed up. I suddenly got another text. I frowned.

Unknown number: is this Pansy?
You: yes? Who is this?
Unknown number: Finally, it's Hermione
Hermione: I texted like 5 people trying to find you
You: oh, alright. Why are you texting me?
Hermione:I thought we should get to know each other better, since you know..
You: Yeah. I agree
Hermione: it's Saturday today, would you like to meet up?
You: sure, after breakfast?
Hermione: alright! I'm on my way to the great hall at the moment
You: I'm going there in a few.

Suddenly Draco walked in. I quickly put away my phone. "Hey Pans." He said. "Hey." I said. I got another notification. Draco raised an eyebrow. "Who's that?" He asked walking up to me. "No one." I said a little to fast. Draco smirked. "Let's go." He then said. We walked out of the common room towards the great hall. "How are you?" Draco asked. I glanced at him and smiled a little. "I'm alright, actually. Better than I thought I would be. I'm not going to break down over this." I answered. Draco smiled at me. "I'm glad." He said. We walked up the stairs. "I couldn't help but notice Granger didn't leave your room last night." Draco said smirking. "Shut up already. We just held hands and I fell asleep almost immediately." I said. Draco smirked even wider.

"I'm really sorry I ruined your night with Potter..." I mumbled. Draco frowned at me. "It's not your fault. You needed me more." He said, smiling a humorless smile. I stopped walking. Draco did too and turned around. "But you didn't even get the time to find out if he's your soulmate..." I muttered softly. "Pansy, I don't mind... I'm actually kinda glad for that." He said. I raised an eyebrow. "Why?" I asked. "Because I know I'm not his soulmate and I don't want this to end before it started." Draco answered. I frowned. Then I stepped forward and pulled Draco into a hug. Draco returned it. "You don't know if he's your soulmate or not, but I understand. Now you at least have a chance to figure out your relationship before you know you're destined to be together." I said with a sigh.

"You and Granger will be a great couple, I'm sure." Draco said.

"We'll see."