chapter 51

Start

In morning Sana get up and look around for sid who is not in room.
Sana remember there fight and she become sad.

She took a bath and change in this

Sana came down find sid but he is also nowhere,Sana came down from stairs and look around for sid but he is nowhere,

Sana came down from stairs and look around for sid but he is nowhere,

Sana huff I do not know where he has gone in the morning, I thought he would come and talk to me  , but he is going on his own he doesn't have feelings for me and make a angry face.

Sid wake up he is in his study .
Sid also remember there fight and become tensed .

He remember dadi talks,
Sid call dadi in night to inform them and told her everything,

Dadi-Siddharth I have brought her up with a lot of love, I have never seen the world to her . She has always seen that all is good.

But you know that she is very stubborn if she gets angry or there is something that is forbidden to her, she does it again and again and never went to her for anything that neither mother nor father could explain. What is wrong, what is right, what should remain from me. I also loved her so much, I could never stop her, You know how she ran away from home when her father raised her hand.

Siddharth, you also took care her, and will treat her like a children, the child will remain as same as you need to explain that she needs to understood her responsibilities like  wife, make her realize her mistake her mistake if you again try to convince her with love she never get it.

Sid POV
Enough is enough now that she has to understand that she is not a child, she cannot be handled by people, she cannot roam with her everywhere, who will have to understand themselves by looking at others, that person can save us as humans

  Is where we should go, where we should not go, it is very important to get her know.Sometimes running from the house, sometimes going to a party without telling anyone if something happens to her then.

For that I have to behave strictly with her and also make her mature and understand what she thought is not right .

POV end

Sid come out in hall where Sana is sitting making a balloon faces.

Sid look at her she is looking freaking gorgeous. And her bare shoulder is invited him to mark there.

Sana look at sid and get up and saw him in attitude.

Sid knew didn't realize her mistake and think herself she is right.

Sana is waiting that he came by own and convince her.

Sid-What makes you stand up hear go and make breakfast for me ? I am hungry.

Sana got shocked as he never talk her rudely and he know she didn't knew much about cooking how can he.

Sana-but mai.....
Sid-not a word make it in half hour I am going for shower and leave.

Sana stomp her feet in anger and move towards kitchen.

Sana-How can he talk to me so rudely
he  always loves me how much he cares for me,
what happened with that arrival so much,  and why did he tell me to cook? He never said me to work.

What is my fault, I should be angry, he should convince me, instead of that,
He talk to me rudely .What happened to him suddenly.
Whatever it is I am also not going to say sorry .

Sana look around and think what to made.she thought take her phone so she can saw any recipe and make.

She go in her room and took out her phone.
She is going  play when her phone battery get off.

Sana -amma charge bhi ni kiya ab kya karu only 20 min left.

Sana got a idea and make bread omelet which she knew.

Sid came down after freshnup ,

Sid seat on chair Sana kept the breakfast near him.

Sana pov
She knew he never eat alone he make her seat in his lap and feed her with so much love she smile in her imagination.

Sana is waiting he said her to seat or do something.But for her shock,

Sid-why are you standing on my head go and seat in rude voice.

Sana mouth open in o shape she stomp her feet and seat on other chair.

Sid took a bite and make faces,
Sid looking at his phone sehnaaz it is to salty be careful from next time.

Sana become red in anger but didn't utter a word .she is digging fock spoon in her food in anger looking at sid.

Sid knew everything her gaze is on him.
But he royally ignore her and complete his breakfast and move to his study.

Sana eye became teary ,he never ignore her ,he never eat without her ,and he always call her naaz but today he call her sehnaaz.
Sana didn't eat a bite and leave from there .

Sid saw all this hiding .

Sid feel very bad as she didn't eat anything and cry also.
But he had to be strict with her otherwise she never understand why that he never stopped her from doing anything but she need to be careful toward herself.

Sana in her room crying holding pillow.

Sana-he is very bad what I have done that he behave like that ,
Now I am also not going to talk him.

Sid in his study feeling restless to think that she must be crying .

Sid-I need to do that how much time I go and make her understand a little little thing she need to understand herself that she is wrong .

Sana phone ring,

Sana look at the call it is Sameer,

Sana pic the call
Sana-Sameer I am really sorry for yesterday incident.
Sameer-no Sana why you say sorry I am not angry with you.

Sameer-but really Sana he is your husband he is way to old for you  how can you merry him.And how much anger he have how can you survive with a monster.

Sana became full angry,
Sana-shut up don't say a word for him in anger and cut the call.

.........

Let see next......

Vote
Comment