Chapter 12

—————————————————————
{Setting: Idol Radio, Seoul}
{Date: 12|02|2018}
—————————————————————
[Third Person POV]
—————————————————————

"Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun! Welcome to Idol Radio!" The MC exclaimed, before pointing at nine girls. "Today, our guests are... drumroll please! TWICE!" The girls introduced themselves.

"So..." The MC dragged out, successfully earning the girls attention. "Why do I only see nine of you? Where's you're tenth member?" He asked, "She has a different schedule today, so sadly didn't come." Jihyo, the leader of Twice informed.

"Yeah! She's been so busy these days... All work, no rest." Momo said in a sad tone. "We barely see her recently. I miss her." Sana pouted, "Aish that kid. We told her many times to rest. She's to stubborn." Jungyeon added, Tzuyu scoffed while nodding.

"Hmm, interesting." The MC said, "Anyway, since Jae Hwa-sii is not here. Let's talk about her." Earning grins from the said girl's members. "Do you mind if you'll answer some questions about her from onces?" He asked, causing the girls to agree.

"Great, let's start! Have you ever witness Jae Hwa-sii angry or upset before?" The MC asked the first question that caught her attention. The girls thought for a while, exchanging confused glances at each other.

Chaeyoung slowly said, "Uhm, no... not really. We've never seen her being mad." The MC's eyes widened, "Jinjja? Wah~ your maknae must have so much patience." The girls nodded, agreeing with her.

"Yeah, she does. But I think... I don't want to ever see her angry. I feel like she's the most scariest when angered." Nayeon added, "I mean, have you felt her presence? It's like comparing an ant, with a whale." Dahyun said.

"Wow." The MC was gobsmacked. Even GodJihyo was afraid of this girl. The MC snapped out of it. "Ok, next question! What animal does Jae Hwa-sii remind you of?" She asked.

The room went quiet, until Jungyeon shouted, "A dog! Er- a wolf? She looks like a dog AND a wolf." They laughed at her little mistake. "She surely does. But one thing I've noticed is that, she looks like a dog-" Mina added softly, before being cut off by Jungyeon.

"AND a wolf." The latter glared at her unnie, before continuing, "AND a wolf. But her personality and attitude reminds me of a feline. More like a cat." The MC nodded, "So you're telling me, she reminds you of two opposite animals?"

The girls nodded, "Tell me, what are her traits that remind you of a cat?" The MC asked, Jihyo listed one, "She's very, and I mean VERY silent. Like you wouldn't even notice her being next to you until she makes herself known!" She said.

"Yeah! And she doesn't like affection a lot too! But like cats, she like affection until it's her favorite person." Sana exclaimed pouting. "She's also very stealthy. And whenever she falls or something, she always land on her feet." Momo said, albeit jealous.

"One time, she was sleeping. She looked so adorable might I add. So I rubbed her cheeks, and you know what happened?" Tzuyu said, garnering the attention of everyone due to their curiosity.

"She purred! Can you believe that! She FREAKING PURRED like an actual cat! It even sounded LIKE a cat!" She ranted, her members jaw dropped at this.

"Is that girl even human? No human is this perfect!" The MC said, "Of course she's perfect! She got it from me!" Nayeon said, flipping her hair sassily. Her members made disgusting faces while rolling their eyes playfully.

The MC laughed, "Okay, Okay. Last question." She said, the girls leaning forward, eager to hear it. The MC took in a breath before slowly asking, "Does Jae Hwa-sii get jealous easily?" The girls were surprised by that. Not expecting it.

Momo shook her head, "Nope, she's probably the least to get jealous. Or hardly get jealous at all." Jungyeon smacked her head, "Pabo! Yes she might be the least to get jealous, but have you seen her and Tzuyu's moments?" She asked.

The MC shook her head, denying. "No, not really. Let's watch one right now?" The members nodded, meanwhile Tzuyu, she's confused, but blushing at the mention of her and her dongsaeng.

The video started with Tzuyu being with Jihyo, and Jae Hwa was staring at them silently, but intensely. Once she's had enough, she went between them and took Tzuyu away. The video showed more contents of both of them getting jealous.

Jihyo was shocked, "Was that really what happened?" Meanwhile Tzuyoda, had her ears bright red. She knew her unnies will tease her later about this. For now, they're just laughing.

———————————————————————————————————————————————
(...)
- Sincerely Author-nim ❤️