USJ: How it shouldn't have ended.

Izuku POV:

SHIT!

This hurts!

Great idea, abandoning my villain role and just vanishing during a fight.

Ohh what a great idea to change the personality from villain to vigilante!

I thought it would be a great idea to help Eraserhead and his class to survive until All Might come in.

Such a brilliant idea!

NO, NOT in a million years!

Why did I need to interfere and even kill that nomu?

I saved them but thanks to that I got a full low of Dabi's fire attack on my back and one of All Might's punch to my stomach.

Did I bleed?

YES!

Do I have broken bones!

DEFINITELLY YES!

Was this stupid?

MORE YES!

Hell Izu.... What did you think?

I didn't even think at all!

Damn this hurt so much!

Luckily LOV is dumb enough and didn't see me vanish or change my costume and fight them.

Moreover I didn't get caught by the heroes either.

It was a good idea to analyze the nomu and make one hell of a dagger to penetrate his brain and kill him. I build it myself and I love the shocking function of it but did I think that it would shock me too?

NO!

In total I didn't only get shocked, beaten by a nomu and punched by All Might, no, Snipe also shot 3 bullets in my torso.

I was hiding in an abandoned building with serious injuries. After the incident, I just ran and hid from the heroes. Who by the way were also trying to hunt me down. The chaos was perfect after the heroes arrived and the medics too. This was also the moment that I used to sneak away. Now I was on the floor of an abandoned building and probably bleeding out to death.

I was soo focused on the pain that I didn't hear all the messages I got.

Group Chat:

Caterpillar: everyone search for the kid that got injured! if you are not injured, i want you to go and search for him.

AngryAssPomeranian: Why the fuck should we search for an injured villain?

FAKESonic: We won't let a villain escape.

MOMo: we found a blood trail.

Caterpillar: no one injures the kid any further.

UAratGOD: Am I right to assume that he was Lycane?

Caterpillar: yes and bakugo, do not hurt the kid any further!

AngryAssPomeranian: WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I CARE ABOUT A STUPID VILLAIN?!

Caterpillar: how about he is deku?

AngryAssPomeranian: WHAT?

UAratGOD: We found out that Lycane is Deku but we don't know any more information than that.

AngryAssPomeranian: That supid Idiot!

AngryAssPomeranian: @Deku

MaDnEsS: ReVeLrYiNtHeDaRk!

AngryAssPomeranian: @Deku

Sloth: HE IS LYCANE?! @MOMo where is the blood trail?

MOMo has send a location.

AngryAssPomeranian: @Deku

Deku is online

Deku: WHAT?

AngryAssPomeranian: Where are you nerd?

Deku: In a safe place!

AngryAssPomeranian: Safe my ass!

Deku: Leave me alone you dandelion!

AngryAssPomeranian: I can't, you are like a brother to me.

Sloth: I am at the location with Aizawa.

Caterpillar: Everyone stay outside the building, no one enters it besides Shinso.

Caterpillar went offline

Sloth went offline.

UAratGOD: Deku do you prefer to be called Lycane or Deku?

Deku: Deku is dead, a long time ago. I am Lycane.

UAratGOD has changed Deku to Lycane

AngryAssPomeranian: What do you mean Deku?

Lycane: I told you I am not Deku anymore.

Lycane went offline.

Shinso POV:

After following the blood trail to an abandoned building. Outside of it, I was meat with my Dad and we decided that only we both should go int.

I knew Lycane from a personal level. He was the ones saving me all the years ago, when I decided that I wanted to die. He was always there for me every night for a whole year and when I finally decided I wanted to jump, he grabbed my wrist and prevented me from doing it. Not only that but he also was the one to give me a whole bunch of papers and send me right to dads house.

This was how I was adopted.

Aizawa: Let's go!

We both went inside and the moment we found him, I was frozen in place. There was blood everywhere.

Aizawa: Toshi go and tell Nezu that I am bringing him to Chiyo!

Me: Dad?

Aizawa: GO! He doesn't have much time!

Me: Will he be okay?

Aizawa: He will if I get him to her right now.

With that I saw my father pick him up and ran towards the exit.

Group Chat:

Sloth: Aizawa has him. He is inured and they are on the way to RG.

UAratGOD: I will have her on standby.