♡23

What if I told you I like you? ~

After eating the delicious food made by the one and only Na Jaemin, an idea came to Chenle's mind

After eating the delicious food made by the one and only Na Jaemin, an idea came to Chenle's mind. "Guys guys guys let's play a game."

The others looked at him. "What game?", Aeri asked.

Chenle took out a notebook and a few pens from his little bag which he carried with him. "Let's write our secrets on a piece of paper and.." Chenle took a clean bowl which was on the folding table that they brought to eat their dinner properly. "Put them in this bowl. Then I'll mix it properly. Everyone one will pick one paper from the bowl and read the secret. But you can't tell what's written to anyone. You have to keep the secret a secret. You can guess it who has written it. What do you say?"

"Yeah it seems interesting", Ningning said. Everyone else also liked the idea and decided to play it.

Chenle quickly teared a page and cut it into smaller pieces and gave everyone each. He had only three pens so, they had to take turns to use them. After writing their secrets, they put the pages in the small bowl and Chenle mixed them properly. All thirteen of them picked one chit. As soon as they opened the chits, everyone had different expressions on their faces.

Soojin opened her chit. It was written 'I threw all my pencil shavings in my class teacher's bag because she gave me less marks on exams but ended up initiating a misunderstanding between her and the Class President.'

For Jimin, it was written 'I saved someone from an accident by lucid dreaming.' She was so surprised reading that.

Chenle's eyes widened when he read his chit. 'I hacked one of the Dreamies' insta account and said rubbish to another member.'

Jeno couldn't hold his laughter when he read his one. 'I initiated a fight between my Mom and Dad and then ended up resolving it thus, becoming a 'matured child'.'

Sungchan was very surprised because he never thought anyone of them would have such a big secret. 'I have my own online jewelry shop which is quite famous.'

In Minjeong's chit, it was written 'I agreed to share my Netflix account with my sister on the term that she would be paying half for it but then changed the password and told her that it was a technical problem.'

Shotaro's jaw dropped when he saw what was written on his chit. 'I went to the club when I was 17 without telling anyone and got drunk.'

Haechan burst into laughter as soon as he saw what was written. 'I ordered Kylie's cosmetics online and when it arrived, my Mom found out. So, I blamed my sister because she is the naughty one at home and my Mom believed it too.'

Jaemin couldn't help but smiled because he knew who could write that. 'My ex-bestfriend is my ex-bestfriend because she stole my favourite kpop idol's poster. It was Exo's Kai!!!'