2 - Malfoy or Weasley?

Harry tried to lift his trolley up to shove it into the train, but the gap was too wide, and he didn't want to risk letting his stolen Louis Vuitton suitcases fall into the gap.

"Want a hand?" a red-haired boy with a heavily freckled face offered, standing next to him.

"Alright, you do it," Harry said.

"What? No, I'm not strong enough to do it," the boy exclaimed.

"Then what did you offer your help for?" Harry snapped, thinking about how useless this boy was.

"My brothers can help," the ginger replied then began calling out into the distance. "Oy, Fred! George! C'mere and help!"

With the twins' help, Harry's trolley was at last on board the train.

"What's that?" said one of the twins suddenly, pointing at Harry's lightning scar.

"Blimey," said the other twin. "Are you-?"

"He is," said the first twin. "Aren't you?" he added to Harry.

"Harry Potter, yeah, that's me," Harry casually answered and entered the train without thanking them, leaving the red-haired boys shocked and amazed.

As the gingers excitedly told their parents about meeting Harry Potter, Harry began walking along the hallway of the train, looking for an empty compartment while ordering one of the staff he encountered to take care of his trolley.

He spotted Draco stroking Salazar in one of the compartments. It seemed that Draco had managed to get Harry's pet snake to like him. Harry wondered if Draco could speak parseltongue too.

Harry slid the compartment door open and stepped inside without a word, sliding the door shut and taking a seat across from Draco.

"Ah, it's you!" Draco hummed with delight, a pleasantly surprised smile on his face. "I didn't think you'd actually come looking for me."

"I'm not here for you, I'm here for my snake," Harry said and told Salazar to come to him in parseltongue.

"What was that? What did you just tell him?" Draco asked as Salazar slithered down Draco's seat, across the floor, and up Harry's seat, curling himself up beside Harry and resting his head on his master's lap.

"So you don't speak the language, I see," Harry observed.

"Language? What language?" Draco snapped, then his eyes widened and lips parted as if a realization had just dawned on him. "You're- you're the Heir of Slytherin, aren't you?"

Before Harry could say, "How can I be the Heir of Slytherin when I don't even know what a Slytherin is," the compartment door slid open.

It was the red-haired boy who had offered Harry his brothers' help. "Can I join you two? Everywhere else is full."

"Sit with him," Harry pointed at Draco, then pointed at Salazar, who took up the space beside Harry. "My seat's full."

The ginger's eyes widened as he caught sight of the massive boa constrictor coiled up next to Harry.

He froze, hesitated, and seemed to be considering going to another compartment instead.

"Scared?" Draco taunted, giving the ginger a once-over. "Red hair, freckles, and a hand-me-down robe? You must be a Weasley."

Draco turned to face Harry. "You'll soon find out some wizarding families are better than others. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there."

He held out his hand to shake Harry's. "I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy," he said as he waited for Harry to take his hand.

Harry looked at Draco's face, then at his hand, then at his face, then at the red-haired boy, who was looking miserable as he stood in between the door jam and the half-open sliding door.

He extended his hand and shook Draco's. "I'm Potter. Harry Potter."