XXXXIV

"H... H-help... Help me..!", A woman who survived weakly begged for help as she held out her hand.

   "Shhhh! We're talking right now...", Douma said with his index finger on his lips before he tried to slash the woman, but she suddenly disappeared and reappeared on the opposite side with Shinobu carrying her.

   "Are you okay?", Shinobu asked calmly to the woman, who froze with wide eyes.

   "Whoa! You sure are fast. Are you a pillar?", Douma beamed before it was replaced with an innocent (not), confused face when Kiyomi appeared beside the two.

   "Whoa! The both of you are fast!", Douma beamed again.

  While the woman looked frozen, Kiyomi immediately put her hands on the woman's arm and head. A second later, the woman breathed a huge breath before panting.

   "What did you do, Snowflake?", Shinobu asked, a little surprised at the woman who was crying in relief.

   "That Douma already managed to slice her before you took her.", Shinobu's eyes widened.

  "She looked okay though?", Shinobu said.

  "Yeah, but a second later she would have been sliced to pieces, that's why I stopped her flesh from ripping while it was still hanging onto each other.", Kiyomi explained hurriedly, surprising Shinobu.

   "But ho-" "Hey, I'm still here y'know~!", Douma interrupted with a fake hurted voice.

   "Though I'm also curious~ How did you know that I already sliced her and how did you fix her?", Douma said, his fan covering half of his face.

   "Tamayo-san, please watch over her for a moment if you don't mind.", Kiyomi appeared infront of Tamayo as she put the woman beside Tamayo, who nodded her head and replied with an 'okay'.

   Kiyomi then went back to Shinobu's side, "Why should I tell you? From what I know, you're the one that killed my dear friend's big sister, so I'll have to get revenge...", Kiyomi looked down with her hands on her back as she fiddled with her feet.

    She then looked back to Douma and brightened up, "Oh look! We use the same weapons! What a coincidence!", Kiyomi took out her two fans as she opened them and gave the slightly surprised Douma a sadistic smile.

   "Shinobu-chan, do you want to remind him of who's sister he just killed? He seems to be dumb!", Kiyomi smiled as Shinobu nodded, veins slowly popping on her head and her eyebrows slowly scowling.

   "... You killed my sister, right? Do you recognize this haori?", Shinobu angrily said as she held her older sister's haori.

  "Hm? Ahh! You mean the flower girl breath from before?", Douma smiled, irking the two but Kiyomi managed to hide it.

   "She was such a sweet and cute girl. I missed out on eating her because of the sun coming up. I remember her. But I really wanted to eat her all-" "Shut. Up.", He was interrupted by Shinobu who suddenly stabbed his left eye.

   "Breath of Insect, Dance of the Bee Sting", Shinobu stabbed Douma's eye very deep that it went at the back of his head.

  "That was one nice stab. I couldn't stop it with my hand.", Douma said with a (fake) surprised face.

   "Blood Demon Technique: Lotus Ice", Douma swung his fans which created cold wind and a lot of icy lotus, but Shinobu managed to dodge his attack and backed away.

  "Shinobu! Don't breath the air! It'll destroy your lungs!", Kiyomi yelled out as she ran towards the said girl.

   "Breath of Winter, Fourth form: Polar Bear's Roar", Kiyomi swung her fans, a huge gust of wind appeared which pushed the cold air away.

   "You can breath now.", Kiyomi assured as Shinobu inhaled calmly.

  "Thank you." "You're welcome."

  "Hmmm. You two really are fast, huh. But it's just too bad. You can't kill demons with just stabbing. It's the neck. You really gotta go for the neck.", Douma said as he let his blood drip from his fan to his tongue while his eye was regenerating.

   "Did you really think she just stabbed you? Wow! You really are dumb!", Kiyomi spoke out loud, and just before Douma's face turned purple and he vomited blood.

   "Shinobu-san! Attack now while he's still like that! He's going to cough out the poison!", And the two girls dashed to Douma with their weapons ready to kill him.

   'How does this girl know what's gonna happen next..?', And Douma's eyes widened as a memory that didn't belong to him came.

   'Snow white hair, diamond eyes, and two fans as weapons... Th-this is..!', Douma immediately dodged their attacks after he coughed out the poison.

   "Oh look at that! I did manage to dispose of the poison!", Douma cheerfully said before looking at Kiyomi.

    "And you, girl, you're my master's descendant, right?", Shinobu looked at Kiyomi in disbelief.

   ".. Is it true, Kiyomi-san?", Shinobu said and Kiyomi looked down.

   "Yes.. But I'm not like him, I didn't even want to be his descendant in the first place. You can hate me all you want since you now know.", Kiyomi replied before attacking Douma once again.

   "Breath of Winter, Fourth form: Polar Bear's Roar", Kiyomi swung her fans again as a huge gust of Wind with the sound of a bear's roar went towards Douma.

   "Blood Demon Technique: Lotus Ice", Douma swung his fans aswell as a gust of snowy wind with ice lotuses clashed with the huge gust of wind from Kiyomi.

   "Not bad! How about you side with us demons, m'lady? You are our master's offspring after all!", Douma offered with a smirk.

   "Shut up. I have somewhere else to go so don't waste my time and die already.", Kiyomi said with an intimidating aura as her mark glowed once more.

   "Ooh! You are just like my master!", Douma smiled, trying to hide his shivers that was sent from the girl.

   He was so focused on Kiyomi, he didn't even notice Shinobu who appeared behind him and stabbed him with her poisonous sword.

   "Breath of Insect, Dance of the Bee Sting", Shinobu pressed her sword into Douma's back very hard that it went past his chest.

   Shinobu jumped beside Kiyomi, "It's fine, Snowflake. I know you are different from that man, so I trust you.", Shinobu smiled as Kiyomi softly smiled back, ignoring the demon who's face was once again purple with his mouth coughing out a lot of blood.

   "Hm, it didn't work again! I'm sorry!", Douma said as he began going back to normal once more.

   "No you aren't.", Kiyomi spat before her eyes widened when Shinobu suddenly dashed at Douma.

  "Breath of Insect, Dance of the Dra-", Her concentration was stopped as she got pulled back by her haori.

   "Don't, Shinobu-san! He is going to deflect your attacks and cut you instead!", Kiyomi protested, and Shinobu then stopped.

   'How does this girl know what's next? Muzan-sama doesn't have that kind of technique..?', Douma thought, his fake smile finally turning into a frown.

   "Don't worry, Snowflake, I have a final way to defeat him.", Shinobu dashed at Douma once again with a zigzag, and Kiyomi's eyes widened for she knew what was gonna happen next.

   "Breath of Insect, Dance of the Centipede: Hundred-legged Zigzag"
__________

   I'm sorry for the late update 😞
  It's just that, I'm still thinking of what'll happen next in this story 😖

   I'm sorry once again and see you lovelies at the next chapter 😔✌️