55

"Hi Elora?" a first year Slytherin boy said from behind Elora while she's out studying in the courtyard.

"Yes?" Elora turned around confused to see the first year holding a bouquet of roses in his hands.

"Uhh.. This is for you" he hands the flower to Elora without looking at her which she accepts with a frown on her forehead and a small smile.

"Thank you..."

"Malfoy asked me to give it to you" he said and run away before she could say anything else. She watched the boy running away and takes a look at the flower before putting it on her table next to her books.

"Weird" Elora mumble to herself and continues to do her homework. She feels calm and motivated to do her homework in the courtyard than doing it in her dorm. The fresh air and the sounds of wind blowing by her ears, it gives some sense of peacefulness to her.

Times passing by without Elora noticing it, and it's near the time for dinner so she decided to pack her things up including the flowers and put them in her bag. She swing it onto her back, hung on her shoulder and makes her way inside.

By the time she reached her dormitory, her other roommates were already there. She put her bag down and take out all of her books out including the bouquet pf flowers which caught the attention of the other girls.

"Elora? Those flowers are so pretty! Where did you get it?" Daphne asked while walking over to Elora to observe the flowers closer. Elora hesitate to spit out his name since Pansy was there but she did anyway.

"Malfoy" she said without any emotion in her voice. Pansy turns her head at the mention of his name.

"Oh wow! Are you guys back together?" Millicent asked.

Elora's face scrunched up before replying "No".

She quickly put her bag away before turning around again to face the other girls.

"Are you guys going to the dinner?" she asked as they nodded their heads.

"Let's go then" Elora said, walking towards the door followed by the other three girls behind her. They walked down to the common room, at the same time Draco Malfoy and his goons walked out of their dormitory.

"Elora! I need to talk to you" Draco called out to her. Elora turned her head towards the blonde boy and stepped aside from the other girls way.

"You guys can go first. I'll catch up with you guys later" Elora said, at the same time Malfoy said the same thing to Blaise, Goyle and Crabbe.

Elora stands still at her position while Malfoy making his way towards her. She folds her arms and look down on her feet as he stands in front of her.

"Hey" Malfoy starts.

"Hi.." Elora said, looking up at Malfoy.

"What do you want?" Elora ask.

"I just want to talk to you" said Draco, shoving his hands into the pockets of his pants.

"You're talking to me now" Elora replied.

"I.. Just want to know if you have received the flowers?" Malfoy asked with a frown.

"Oh.. That... Well, yes, I did"

"Oh.. Do you like them?" Malfoy said with both of his eyebrows raised and a hope on his face.

"Well.. Yeah, thank you. I really like them" Elora smiles, warming up to Malfoy.

"I'm glad to hear that.. I hope that would be like a.. Symbol of my apology" Malfoy says.

"Nah, it's alright. I've forgiven you a long time ago" Elora said, earning a smile from him.