Part 41

"What is this place?". Jimin asked while holding Caesar's hand. "The cafeteria". Yoongi replied. "This place is the fucking cafeteria!?!". Caesar yelled. "Well... One of them". Hoseok giggled. "One of them!?!". Caesar shouts and Hoseok laughed at him. "Come on Jimin". Yoongi says. "Ok". Jimin says and pulls on Caesar's hand telling him to follow after Yoongi.

"Bosses! Hey!". Bess waves at them. "Bosses?". Yoongi said. "I'm your boss". Yoongi says. "Don't have me beat your ass in front of Jimin cousin". Hoseok smiled. "Please don't". Yoongi said. "So Jimin, what's your favorite thing to eat?". Bess asked. "I like mochi". Jimin replies and Bess turns to Yoongi. "He is the CUTEST thing ever!". Bess squeals. "Right!?!". Hoseok grabs his chest. "Ok, but I'm hungry". Caesar said.

"Ok, but you have legs". Hoseok says. "Really?". Caesar said. "I'm kidding". Hoseok hugs Caesar. "Let's go get you some food". Hoseok said. "Finally". Caesar grins. "Jimin, stay here with Bess ok?". Yoongi says and Jimin nods. "Bess...". "Yeah, yeah... I'll watch him". Bess shoos them away. They walks off and Bess immediately smiles at Jimin. "Wh-what?". Jimin says. "I didn't say anything". Bess laughs.

"But you smiled at me". Jimin said. "That's cause you're cute". Bess said. "Annnnd I think that boss man like ya". Bess said. "I mean... He only noticed you and didn't even notice Jino calling him". Bess chuckled. "Y'all look cute together by the way". Bess said. "Together?". Jimin says. "Don't worry about it". Bess said and she saw some of boy group members walking over to them.

"There's another hybrid here!". One says and tries to rush over but Bess hissed at him. "Back your ass up". Bess growls. "So-sorry Noona". He said. "Just go eat". Bess told him and they all walked away pouting. "Th-thank you".  Jimin said. "You're welcome". Bess said. "But you can let go of my hand now, you're squeezing it to tight". Bess laughed. "Eh?". Jimin looks down and saw that he was in fact holding her hand.

"I'm sorry!". Jimin let's go of Bess's hand embarrassed. "It's ok Jimin". Bess said. "What I miss?". Hoseok asked. "Nothing". Bess replied. "Y'all have SO much food!". Caesar laughed with four plates of food. "I'm charging you for all of that". Yoongi says. "Here you go Jimin".

 "Here you go Jimin"

"Strawberry!". Jimin cheers and stuffs his mouth with one of the mochis. "Have... Have you not had them before?". Hoseok asks and Jimin shakes his head. "Eomma is allergic to strawberries, so he won't let me eat them". Jimin answered. "So... You can't be around Jin for a while". Hoseok says and Jimin froze. "Oh no". Jimin covers his mouth and Yoongi immediately takes the mochis away.

"Wha-what do I do now?". Jimin says with tears in his eyes. "It's ok Jimin, I'll tell Jin ok so don't cry". Yoongi said. "Really?". Jimin looks at him. "Yeah, it was my mistake". Yoongi says. "Bu-but I didn't tell you cause I keep forgetting that". Jimin said. "Jimin, it's ok". Yoongi smiled. "I mean...".

"What's the worst that can happen?".