26- His mother died

George gritted his teeth in anger when Mia left him alone. She chose Escort Greyson instead. That young woman was acting like she did not care about him but actually in love with him deeply. He believed like that. He thought she was messing around to get his attention.

Now she got it. He gave his attention to her. He was sure that she would come back to him after some days. He believed she would regret her decision for choosing Escort Greyson. He believed that Mia would run into his arms and beg him to forgive her behavior.

George Seith left the party with a stone face, not caring about others. As he stepped out of the elevator, he saw his friend, Escort Greyson walking out of the hotel with a satisfied smile. He ignored Escort and went out of the hotel, his steps directed to his car.

Meanwhile Dean was broken inside. He bit his lip in annoyance. "I am tired, you do whatever you want with the party" Dean spoke as he walked out of the party, decided to go back home and leaving the others with his brother. He stepped into elevator with deep thoughts.

His gloomy face was reflecting in the elevator mirror. If that two men did not ruin the party, he could even become more closer with Mia. But now she left the party too early. He regretted his decisions suddenly. A loud sigh escaped his lips as he stepped out of the elevator.

Dean went into his car, started the engine with a broken face. He wanted Mia to stay at his birthday party with him, not going back with that Escort Greyson. He could see that Escort Greyson was playing around with Mia Grace.

That man was famous with breaking girls hearts. How could he let Mia Grace fall for Escort Greyson? He did not want to see the young woman crying in pain. Thoughts ran in his head as he speeded up the car. "Mia.." he murmured. After some minutes later, he arrived back to the villa.

The maids greeted him politely but he did not greet back. He just walked up to his room with a stone face. It was weird for the maids to see their Second Young Master's stone face. Normally, he would greet back at everyone politely. Now he did not even spare a glance at them.

Dean took off his coat and threw himself on the king sized bed.

'Did I fall for Mia Grace?'

The question repeated in his head. Did he just fall in love at first sight? Maybe it was true. The moment when the young woman started crying in his arms that night, was unforgettable moment for him. She started to interrupt into his thoughts every day.

He would imagine the young woman smiling beautifully under the moonlight. He totally fell in love for the first time. But he did not want to accept it because he could see the wall between the young woman and him. She drew the line between them.

It looked like she was afraid of love, maybe she even hated the love. If that was true, all the blames would be on George Seith. He was the one who hurt Mia, the one who broke Mia's heart. Dean could not understand why that George Seith pushed Mia Grace away.

Mia was fun to be around and beautiful. Why did George Seith hate her? He must be blind. Dean frowned at the thought of George Seith pushing away Mia. If he was George Seith, he would hug Mia Grace tightly so that no one could take her away from him.

Dean sighed tiredly as shook his head. "Present!" he suddenly sat up on the bed. His hands moved to bag which was on the table beside his bed. He peeked into the bag with hopes. Thankfully, he grabbed the bag from party which Mia gave to him as a present for his birthday.

He took out the box from the bag. His heart started to pound. The box was styled with white ribbon on the top, looking pretty with glitter. Dean opened the box while biting his lip in anxiety and hopes. A sight of black watch fell in front of him.