30

"that's what happened"jimin pout as he look back at yoongi who listens attentively without judging when jimin narrate everything about his fight with his two husband.

yoongi nodded and sighed.

"but Jimin has you ever wondered if Jungkook may be doing this because of pity towards Lisa considering I know he hurt you and I'm cutting off his dick when I saw him but put yourself in jungkook's position would you abandoned someone who sacrifice so much for you,nobody in their right mind would do that unless the person is insane"

"no Jungkook love her,am sure of it" jimin stated stubbornly.

Yoongi shakes his head and lean back on his seat.

"and how are you so sure" he scoffed and cross his arms looking at the confusions in Jimin's eyes.

"look jimin i know you are having a hard time now but what if they're going through worst,the fact Jungkook love you is true the way he stare at you show how much he care about you,how come you never noticed you dummy,you guys are so close yet so distance at the same time"yoongi scoffed and sip his drink.

jimin sigh,yoongi was right he never tried to understand them,he knew everything is going wrong with them from the beginning but he was just too selfish and self centered and turn a blind eye to their suffering and he never care to change it.

"i don't know a word of wisdom can ever come out from that small lips of yours"jimin snickered earning a slap from yoongi.

"what's was that"jimin cried out and glared at him.

"am taking back my words brat"yoongi sneer and rolled his eyes.

"and speaking of the devil"
yoongi whispered,nudging jimin to look at the familiar males walking towards them.

"what am i supposed to do now"jimin said frustrated.

"the decision is yours jimin"yoongi whisper as he rise to his feet.he give jimin a thumb up before he walk away.

"jimin please can we talk"taehyung whisper his voice barely audible.

"please just for 10 minutes"jungkook pressed giving him a pleading look. jimin bit his lip from smiling at the puppy eyes the elders were giving him.he was just too whipped for his two boys to refuse them.

he clear his throat and give them a fake glared."just make it quick".he said as he rise to his feet and follow them.

he never felt so proud in his entire life as he watched his two husbands looking so worn out and defeated.

"am so sorry jimin please forgive me and come back home"jungkook said in a pleading tone.

"are you not too greedy we wanted divorce remember"jimin stated with a raise brow.

"no we don't,i love you jimin please forgive me"

"Yes we love you so much please come back home baby"taehyung added looking at the jimin hopefully.

jimin smiled feeling contented but he was not going to let them brain washed him again,it's time for him to make his own decisions too.

"i forgive you jungkook and am sorry too for not trying to understand you and always throwing tantrum when something didn't go my way,i don't want to be the selfish and greedy person who cling on you anymore,you guys need to be freed and make your own decisions,your own choice without me getting in the way

he look over at taehyung."you are right tae,jungkook deserve to be happy and so do you,the contract never say we should love each other anyway"

He smiled through his tears feeling light headed,even if it's going to hurt him,he was happy with the decision he makes this time.he walked past them to the door but stopped when he felt a hand on his wrist.

"Please don't leave"

jungkook whisper tears trickled down his face.

"Am sorry kookie but i need some time and so do you"jimin whisper softly as he slowly remove the taller's hand on his wrist and with that he walks out and closed the door shut.

Taehyung sigh and wipe his tears and look back at jungkook."he was right jungkook,we all need some time"

"I know and that hurt more".

                ++++++++++

A man with a brown haired and dark aura walked through a dark corridor with dim lighting.he wore a black cap over his brown hair to match his black shirt and white pant.he maintained his blank expression as he walked through the stairs making his way to the abandoned rooftop.when he entered,he saw the figure staring at the space,his back facing them.

"did you wait long,never thought you'd come"taemin smirked,the figure look back and pulled down his hoodie.

"cut the crap and tell me what's wrong with jimin"jungkook glared as he stared at the two male behind taemin suspiciously.

"that's no way to greet your elders" taemin chuckled while jungkook rolled his eyes.

"and sorry am not here to talk about jimin"he said and the two male point a gun at him.

"you are here to kil me of course i saw that coming"jungkook shrugged while taemin cocked a brow at his unfazed expression.

"any last words kid-----

Taemin was cut off by his phone buzzing.

"hello JB,i told you not to--

"boss I found the information about Kim taehyung and jeon jungkook"
JB cut in through the other line.

"what about them"taemin muttered.

"they're not just some ordinary high schoolers,Kim taehyung is involved in some criminal activities and that jeon jungkook,he is not someone you can messed with if you ever crossed a path with him you have to run "

"What"taemin yelled and look back at jungkook who smirked broadly at him.

"guess i can't hide my identity anymore"He smirked deviously and shot the two men who collapsed immediately with blood oozing down from their heads.

taemin lip parted in shock,he quickly reached for his gun but froze when he felt another gun point to his head from behind.

Jungkook grinned broadly.

"let me properly introduce myself,my name is jeon jungkook some people called me jk but i prefer"

"MR JEON"he confessed huskily.