27 ~ Begum loves Ibrahim?

The readers who haven't voted on all the chapters. Do vote... please...

Also, if you enjoy my works. Hit the follow button, so that you can read my more works.

750 Votes Quick!!!

Gulaab POV

My heartbeats denied beating for some moment. His sight fell on me and I forgot everything else for some time. His face changed from shock to ignorant. I stepped closer to them. The place for Dastarkhan was huge than I thought. It was well lighted with the lamps and there were so many couches present there.

I looked at Ibrahim and he greeted me.

I smiled looking at him and from the corner of my eyes, I was noticing the expressions of Sultan.

"You here?" He questioned and I diverted my gaze to him.

"Ji, Ibrahim asked me to join you for dinner," I said.

His expressions changed and he lowered his gaze towards the food.

"Bhabhi Jaan, yaahh Allah This is delicious" My attention suddenly caught by Ibrahim and I looked at him when he sucked on his finger grabbing a bite.

His face was telling that he was enjoying the taste of food.

"Why you having these grasses when you can have this real food." I looked at Sultan who said while having a bite of his food.

I sat on a couch beside Ibrahim and landed my gaze over Sultan. He looked so fulfilled whenever I saw him eating food.

"I am having this Bhaijaan because Bhabhi Jaan made it especially for me." I looked at Ibrahim who said it while chewing the bite of chapatti.

Sultan heard him and suddenly something stuck in his throat as he started coughing badly. His face turned red all of a sudden when he was coughing badly and I stood up.

"Get some water," I ordered and walked towards him.

I stood closer to him and started patting his back and shoulder.

His hair messed up and a few strands of his hair danced on his forehead reaching his eyes.

I moved my fingers in his hair to keep them aside from his eyes and he looked at me still coughing.

Out of options, I fisted my fingers and hit his back hard.

OHHH MYYYY GOODDDD!!!

I thought it would help him rather than his stone body hurt me.

I cried in pain a little and by the time an attendee gave him water and he stood up and started walking a little.

He held my hand without making anyone notice and walked a little away from there still coughing lightly.

His eyes become bloodshot red and he came closer to me.

"Aapne hamare liye to kabhi nahi banaya?"

"You never cooked for me?" He asked looking into my eyes.

I didn't know why his red face and eyes with messy hair look more delicious than anything.

I lowered my gaze instantly realizing that I was staring at him and said.

"Umm... Ibrahim asked me to cook something for him." 

"And you cooked for him?" He asked.

I shook my head slightly and replied.