9🤍

The story can wait, but your prayers won't.
So please pray and come. The story isn't going anywhere.

"Mai tumhe khana khiladeta hu."

(I'll feed you.)

Seeing Fasi getting up from his place, kainaat immediately springs up from the sofa.

"Uh.. Nahi fasi bhai shukriya, mai baad me khaalungi." Kainaat stammers and forcefully smiles.

(Uh.. No thanks brother, I'll have it later.)

"Itni raat hogayi hain! Kyu natak kar rahi ho? Kaha na khiladunga." Saying this, he marches towards the kitchen much to Aaban and Kainaat's displeasure.

(It is so late! And why are you acting up? I said I'll feed you.)

"Fasi miya haath phaila rahe hain." Ibrahim mutters and smirks seeing Aaban's clenched fists.

(Fasi is spreading his hands.)

"Tum.." Aaban was about to say something when Fasi came back and settled down beside Kainaat.

(You...)

"Uh.. Bhai.. Laaiye mai khiladunga usey. Aap sone jaiye." One glare from Aaban and Arsalan immediately sprang up, throwing his controller away.

(Uh... Give it to me! I'll feed her and you go to sleep.)

It wasn't like Fasi was bad or something but he was mostly aloof and stays alone.

Nor he was as strict as Aaban and Ibrahim but he neither mingled with his cousins.

No one was much comfortable with him as his x-ray type glare made everyone uncomfortable.

Shrugging, Fasi hands over the plate to Arsalan and goes back to his room

"Tumhara bas chalta toh tum khud khiladete. Nahi?" Ibrahim questions him, stifling his smile seeing Aaban scowl.

(If it was up to you, you would have fed her with your own hands right?)

"Bohot bakwas karne lage ho tum, bhabi shayad sahi se dhyan nahi rakh rahi." As these words left Aaban's mouth, Ibrahims smiled vanish thinking about his wife who threw him out of the room for not getting her gajray.

(You're spewing a lot of nonsense these days, Arina isn't taking good care of you I guess.)

"Baho me chali aaaa.." This time it was Aaban's turn to tease him as he kept grumbling.

~~√~~

Char charag tere balan hamesha,

Panjwan balan aai aan bhala jhoolay lalan,

Ho panjwan balan aai aan bhala jhoolay lalan,

Sindhri da, sehwan da sakhi shahbaz kalandar.

Dama dam mast kalandar, sakhi shahbaz kalandar!

The chorus of evergreen qawwali dama dum rang in the haveli as the dholak was set in between.

Kainaat and Washma were completely vibing on the song, holding tokris full of gajray they were walking down the stairs in a matching pair of beautiful plain yellow sharara with mirror work on it.

A slight blush prominent on her cheek due the happiness, wearing real flower jewelry the girls of pagal paltan were radiating happiness and beauty.

Their shoulders move according to the beats, beaming on the tunes. The song brought a weird different and unique happiness to everyone in their house.

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें