XL🔞

"Uh- yes the reason I bought you here..., is.....umm, change your clothes" he said with hesitations out of sudden.

"What happened?" you asked in confusion, watching him exchanging a glance at your collar bone and eyes.

"I meant, hide your neck.....my proudly created artwork from last night is visible" he replied scratching his neck.

Your eyes almost came out of socket, and your cheeks became crimson red.

You panicked, remembering just a moment ago you were walking like that in front of Mrs. Jeon.

"Why didn't you said earlier?" you asked with panic.

He gave you a teasing smirk and said, "I thought you love to show my artwork"

You bite your lips shyly, hearing him.

He was about to kiss you, but you yelled like a crazy person, "Oh No!"

You pushed him and started to walking around, making him confuse.

He asked in concern, "What happened now?"

"I forgot I have class today. I'm already late, what should I do?" you asked mentally pulling your hair.

"Y/n..." he caught your arm and make you sit on the bed before kneeling in front of you.

He took your hand and kissed the knuckle softly looking straight into your restless eyes.

"I took this day off for us, would you like to ditch your class for me?" he asked softly.

Your heart melted within a second hearing his sweet voice, your heart couldn't handle this sweetness.

"I-I......umm, only if you bought me ice-cream" you managed to say controlling your poor heart.

"OK deal done" he said pecking your lips, making you startle.

"Let's go mom is waiting" he said dragging you with a bunny smile.

[Meanwhile]

Mrs. Jeon dialed yoonji's number. After some ring she picked up.

"Aunty, is everything okay?" she asked in panic.

"Everything is more than okay, dear" Mrs. Jeon couldn't hold back her tears of joy.

Yoonji heard and asked, "Aunty, you're crying-"

Mrs. Jeon wiped her tears and said, "I'm..I'm so happy for them"

"I think finally kookie realised he should accept y/n, not caring about the danger and obstacles in his life" she added.

"H-how is y/n?" yoonji asked hesitantly.

She smiled and replied, "She is fine, just sore due to..... you know~"

Yoonji let out a gasp and asked, "H-How did you know?"

With giggling, she answered, "I saw hickeys on her neck. They both just left me to finish where they were"

"Gosh, I feel so embarrassed right now" she added mentally slapping herself.

"How's your health dear?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"Fine. Now I'm more fine after knowing about them" yoonji replied with a smile. And they hung up causally, laughing like a mother and daughter.

Time skip~~~

You are doing makeup and blushing alone, while putting foundation on those purplish hickeys on your neck.

After Mrs. Jeon left Jungkook told you to hang out with him outside but you refused to go due to sore body.