Trial (2)

THIRD PERSON POV

"The child, he's planning to tell that two child were exchange. Like I said earlier, the Viscount planned to adopt one child, and as the Grand Duchy gives birth he will adopt the child at the orpganage. I know it's impossible but.. he was eaten by greed and jealousy towards the Grand Duke.." tumigil ang dating butler sa pagsasalita.

"His plan started as soon as Her Grace goes to the orphanage with the two child. It will come out as a silly thing to do, but the Viscount is confident."

"He planned to make it a show. Of course, he will raise the child on his care to become his key ruining everything. As I see in this state, the child get his traits."

Sa kabuoan, sa pagbalak na pag-ampon ng Viscount sa bata nang manganak ang Grand Duchess, naging bisita din ito sa Orphanage kung saan nalalagi ang Grand Duchess.

Nang makahanap ng tyempo ang Viscount, sinagawa niya na kuhanin ang kapangyarihan ng Grand Duchess upang maisalin ito sa anak-anakan na siyang unti unting pinatay sa Grand Duchess.

Palalakihin at itatanim sa utak ng bata ang kailangan niya gawin, sa paglaki ay ilalabas niya na ito ang tunay na anak sa pamamagitan ng kapangyarihan na kinuha nga mula sa Grand Duchess.

Aayon sa lahat ng plano ng Viscount dahil una pa lang, ramdam na walang kapangyarihan si Ellesmeere kaya tutugma ito sa plano niya na palabasin na ang rare magic ang sa powerhouses lamang magtataglay ay nasa kaniya.

"You.. why are you lying?!" The Viscount face is now red as he was angry on what's going on.

Ang lahat ng saksi ay napag-konekta ang maaaring mangyari.

The de la Schulz Household are one of the foundation pillar of the Hawthorn Kingdom and hold the recognition as the highnest noble status among the aristocrats and noble, the finest household each generations.

"How did you get your hand on the forbidden tool?" Kalmado na tanong ng High Priest dito.

"Why would you believe that mere servants?" Hysterical nitong tugon.

"I asked, how did you get that forbidden tool?"  Tanong nitong muli.

"I... I... I don't know what you're all talking about.."

"You're slipping right off the topic, Viscount. You're denying everything after all of what you've done?" Matalim na salita ng Grand Duke bago tumingin sa punong taga-suri ng kaso.

"Ehem, Viscount De Pruitt, you swear upon infront of me and all of the witness that all shall be said in this court is all truth and pure... but if you're like that and not cooperating well, I'm giving you an honest verdict." Makapangyarihan na sabi nito.

The Emperor come close to talk with the High Priest that takes time.

"The rule that the Empire holds in law, and what the Temple strongly oppose was violated of one of the Noble  Household, the brain of it was the Head himself of the De Pruitt Household. Starting to cause havoc with the participation of his daughter, Carolaine, that cause threatening act to each family of noble faction, I, Head of the Court hereby declare to stripped off his title as a noble and pay for what they've done."

He stopped for a minute.

"You will both under in an indefinite imprisonment and to fully announced, whether you deserve a death judgement or live behind the rails." The murmurs started to roam again.

"So thus far, this trial come to an end. I shall give you permission to leave."

Ang lahat ng saksi ay unti unting naiwan, maliban sa Emperor, Empress, High Priest at ang dalawang pamilya.

"Don't think I will really let you go for all of the mess you've started, Reñor." Malamig na wika ng Grand Duke.

"I'm still not done--" hindi na naituloy ang sasabihin ng Viscount nang ito ay unti unting ilayo.

Ellesmeere stare dropped into Carolaine. 'Nice try, but not quite.'

Carolaine was blankly staring at the floor.

Ellesmeere brothers quickly stand infront of her to hide the sight of it. She chuckled.

"Papa, Mama got the justice she deserves, she may now always rest in peace." She smiled at her father. Her father embrace her and feel her daughter's warmth.

'You're also happy watching us, Meere right? The truth was revealed and justice was served.' Ellesmeere thought.

The Emperor and Empress were talking to his Father after the scene. The Empress expression was gloomy and the Emperor was serious. It's all because, Eleanor, the Grand Duchy was close to them.

"Everything fall into their right place, hmm? You should take rest." Eclipse in out of nowhere said behind her. Ellesmeere quickly look at him and smiled.

"Yeah, I was relieve that everything goes well." She replied while looking at his brothers.

'Right, every story had an unfold dark story hat is hidden to the depth of the book.'

Author's Note ;;;

Yo, luvs! Just got time and brain to write HAHAHAHA okay, the Racine de la vraire histoire Arc was finally done. The meaning of the arc was 'Root of the real story' and now we're finally heading to the last arc of the story. See ya'!