Chapter 65

Whaaaaaaa!

Hilise spread her talents all over the place.

The animal, heterozygous by the blood of Callicia, could only be killed by finding and destroying the nucleus from which the blood coagulated.

Puck! Chaenggang! Drool...!

Hilise found a place where she felt faint talent and penetrated it at once.

The beasts in the room instantly disappeared.

The room next to it was also full of magical animals.

Hilise caught all their breath at once and lit the building.

Anyway, it was only after the building was burned that Callicia and Berzet discovered the site in their past lives.

I heard that all the deformed animals here were burned to death.

So it doesn't matter. Rather than die in agony like that, being put in such comfortable rest in her hands. Even if she's the one destroying this place.

In the near future, deformed animals will appear in other places and appear on the surface of the water in earnest.

What a shock to the four major families when it turns out it's Callicia's bloodbath.

It was easy to see if it would be engulfed in chaos.

If Hilise were to preserve it now, the existence of the experiment would be revealed earlier.

But Hilise didn't want it.

She quietly watched the surrounding scene burning red with an acrid smell.

Clack. Clack...

If it's far away, if it's near, if it's close.

After images of the past fell before my eyes with soaring flames.

Diego and Ricardo were still within the range of actions Hilise had anticipated.

Leaving them alone without taking any other action was no different from seeing the beasts trapped in these cages now.

In the future and past that Hilise experienced, the two always showed a similar behavior as if there were a fixed fate.

Perhaps they will continue to agonize and struggle for a long time because they do not accept reality.

Hilise thought it was not bad for them to suffer more as it is.

Of course it won't be much fun for Hillis.

'...you want me to kill you after all?'

Then suddenly, the voice of the man who shared the last moment of his past life grew in my ears like an auditory hallucination.

Eyes staring at the flames in the air sank low.

Yeah...

But if they get out of the cage and try to sabotage her...

Will it be difficult to do what has been done once or twice?

(I've already experienced it in my past life, so this time it's a little more private.)

You'll be able to handle things quietly.

No one noticed that Hilise Inoaden is a murderer.

Even if someone noticed it, they can't find a piece of evidence.

Obviously, it must mean something completely different from the murder of the last life.

At the time, I was acting impulsively without thinking about what to do after, just letting go of everything.