Thirty-three

I just wanted to say thank you for 40k reads!! WOW!

Ava

I stayed quiet the ride home, too busy feeling embarrassed about Alesso walking in on James fingering me. I had no idea how much he had seen, but I doubt that he saw much, he would have said something earlier I hope.

I was nervous, and kind of excited about the 'punishment' James had planned. I knew I had been irritating tonight, touching him all the time even though he told me not to, but I mean, I was bored. And he was hot. . .

He didn't say anything either, didn't even place a hand on my thigh while he drove like he always did. He just sat there, staring ahead, with his jaw clenched. When we parked outside of his mansion he quickly went out and opened my door before I could do it myself. Instead of snaking an arm around my waist he grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside, up the stairs, and into the bedroom. I was getting even more nervous by the fact that he still hadn't said a word. When we got in he pushed me to sit on the bed and went to the door to lock it. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

When he turned to me, finally meeting my eyes, I noticed that they were darker than usual. He walked closer to me, his fists clenched. My body reacted by itself when he was in front of me, and I backed up on the bed. He smirked. I couldn't see much, only the moonlight lit up the room. But I could see his face, the light bouncing on his strong jaw, cheekbones.

"Do you remember what I promised you, Ava?" His voice was deep, making my stomach turn.

I nodded.

"Yes."

"What was it?"

"To punish me?" I said although it came out more like a question.

"Good girl. But then why are you trying to get away from me?" He tilted his head, waiting for my answer. I couldn't help to feel aroused. My lips parted, but nothing came out. He chuckled and started to crawl between my legs until he was right above me. His hand reached up and grabbed my jaw.

"Don't worry, you're not the one in charge tonight anyways, gattina." His hand moved to my shoulder, pushing down the straps of my dress, and pulled it down my body.

"Lift your hips." He ordered, and I was quick to oblige.

He kissed my bare stomach after throwing the dress somewhere on the floor. Before I could react he had ripped off my underwear and my legs automatically tried to close, but his body stopped the movement. I had no bra under the dress, so I was now totally naked underneath him. I looked up at him while he gazed over my body, his hands squeezing the skin on my waist painfully. He reached over to grab something inside the bedside table. Of course.

He chuckled when he saw me gulp while watching him handcuffing me to the headboard. When both my hands were locked over my head, he looked into my eyes.

"Are you going to be a good little slut for me tonight?"

"Yes."

He slapped my cheek, not too hard, and then gripped my jaw. I whimpered, not prepared for the pain.

"Yes, what?" He gritted, his voice dangerously low. My lips were ajar, and my breathing started to pick up.

"Yes, daddy."