N I N E T E E N

_

I walk to the bathroom a mess. i can barely remember anything from last night because of how drunk i was.

i turned the shower on and undressed, stepping into the shower letting the water rinse through my hair, the task my father has made me do.

but i don't know, mattheo was there for me, through tough times. but then also wasn't.

i finished up my shower quickly, pushing that thought away and got changed quickly, into a baggy jumper and joggers.

i walked down the stairs slowly, getting closer i hear voices, maybe 2 or 3?

"harry?" i gasp "what are you doing here oh my god" i rushed towards him, eyes watering.

"you need to leave harry they'll get you."

"Y/N it's so good to see you." as harry brought me into his arms, pulling me back out, " lunas here. they took her"

"what? seriously?" stunned by his words.

"we will be back tonight okay." and with that harry was gone.

i was raged by what i was just told.

i stormed through the house, opening every door, searching for mattheo.

that fucking bastard. where is he.

I barge into his room, to see his wet hair, towel wrapped around his waist.

"where is she" i mumble, out of breath because of how much running i just did around this huge house.

"what, y/n. speak up" he looked concerned and made his way over to me.

"LUNA. SHES HERE." i pushed him back away from me.

he licked the side of his cheek and looked away. bastard couldn't even look me in the eye.

" god i am so stupid. you know i was starting to trust you. a lot, but no, you can say goodbye to that, that girl was one of my only friends from 1st to 2nd year." i walked out of the room and slammed the door, all i could hear was a few things being smashed and a loud fuck.

i walked into my bedroom pacing back and forth, ugh the stupid bitch.

"something bothering you?" wait a second. that voice. i turn and in the corner sitting in the chair was a pale shadow, those grey eyes.

"draco?"

MATTHEOS POV
as soon as she walked out that door i knew i fucked it up. i fucked it all up. i lifted up a bottle of aftershave and fired it across the room and yelled fuck at the top of my lungs.

i told my father not to do this.

i have to leave now, i have some sort of dark lord shit meeting.

i get dressed and leaving i walk past her room i stutter to open the door, but i don't i leave it and ive left.

Y/N'S POV
"draco?.."

tears rolling down my cheeks now, running towards him, his arms open welcoming.

"i, i mean how are you.." i stutter wimping tears flowing down my cheeks hugging his body as tight as i could getting the same treatment back.

"alive? well, your father actually." he rubbed my hair.

"he, he brought you back." i look up to him smiling but tears running down my face.

"yeah baby he did." he put my hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead.

A/N
hey guys sorry this chapter is a little short but oh well, and i'd really appreciate if you followed my tiktok caylashifts111 and insta duhcaylaa